Reviews for Shield of David
Toaofwriting chapter 5 . 4/27
Ooooh, great series. Really looking forward to the next installment!
WhisperOfTheHeart925 chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Review chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
This too, is wonderful. I feel like your writing shares Lewis's sort of matter of fact attitude about the incredible things that happen. (About the writing quality, I shall reserve my praise for a proper review once I've caught up with the franchise.)
Minirowan chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
Wow. That was Nothos' true heritage? Lucius is so dead. I really can't say I feel sorry for him. Although, I never thought of him as this vicious. Yes he's a Death Eater and all but he's cruel even to Draco, I always thought he valued his family above anything else (he whole Voldemort thing notwithstanding). Also, Susan has a lot of issues. I only hope things will work out well when the truth comes out. Sirius is just as bad but at least he's already healing. Another thing, I'm not sure what this whole thing with Aileen is. Shouldn't she be aware that the Pevensies were at Hogwarts? They were in hiding but they didn't even adopt new identities; the students could give them away at any time. So I'm u sure as to why she's chasing Peter around. Maybe I'm just not connecting the dots.

Anyway, you've done an amazing job with this. I'm in love with this universe you've created.
Cerdwyn3 chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
What a wonderful twist on the story, normally I cant truly enjoy fics where Draco isnt the sole Malfoy heir, but Nothos, being the son of the Darklord, fits well, I think.
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
I LOVE the way you characterize Sirius and Remus! The wolf pack instincts, 'aristocratic featuees;' they're small details, ones that are easily overlooked and forgotten, but they add ao much more depth to your writing! I especially like the pack idea; I may use it in my own writings, if you don't mind too much. :) But please, keep it up! I love your writing voice, and hope to be able to read more in the future! I normally ignore crossovers, but it's amazing how well you've merged the two worlds. :)

Keep writing!

PS: Just a thought...if Lupin were to discover 'High King Peter' was also 'Peter Wolfsbane...?' Methinks the results would be most interesting. :O (...does that face even make sense? It's supposed to be wiggling it's eyebrows...)
bellachaos chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
Wow. What a way to knit the two worlds together. I am fascinated and enthralled and can't wait to read more. Bravo.
gmaer987 chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
Another well done story. well written and original :)

Can't wait to see whats next!
Me chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
I loved this story and its prequal. It would be funny if you did a oneshot of when Sirius got amnesia and concussioon, I don't know if you already have but it would be kinda funny.
XTakaX27 chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
Brilliant! The characterization is, again, perfect. I'd been half-afraid you were going to recycle the canon scenes by using Harry's blood, like so many others do. Again, another interesting, well done story! Thanks for the fic :D
achillies-eel chapter 5 . 11/9/2008
Well done, darlin'. I'm happy to see that Susan reconciled with the other three. I am quite interested as to what Aileen's intentions are, as it hasn't been made completely clear yet. I'm getting the feeling that she's one of those people 'Fudge' like people, who think they are doing what's best for everyone, themselves, the people, etc., but who are really just f-ing everything up with their efforts. I'm going to look for the next one now. :D
L.A.H.H chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
So, I'm reviewing at the end of all the long ones. I think I'm reading these in the right order - I must be, becduase they'r emore than making sense. They're fantastic! Wonderfully written, especially the Pevensies and Draco.
Saffygirl chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
ohtwo94 chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
but hell never get the power. for he must believe in aslan and thats omething hell never do
ohtwo94 chapter 4 . 5/29/2008
you cherring on latin . me dreading the day because of my hour long daily lessions