Reviews for Mothers
forevermore16 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
This was amazing!
Illucida chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
This was a fascinating piece.
madascheese chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I love this fic, I also love Darla centric fics particularly. Really nicely written, I think you have a great understanding of her character and the relationship between her and Dru...all in all, a very intriguing insight into the fang gang and Darla as a whole, great work :D
Raskolnikov chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Very good. Compelling portrait of the family-politics of the Fang Gang, from a well-toned Darla perspective. I like the angle of Drusila triumphing through submiting, as it were, I hadn't thought of it that way.
Thucydides chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Excellent. A beautifully crafted interplay of interest, compassion and horror. This story stays true to the events of the show, while nicely adding to them and providing an interesting analysis of the "Vampire Scoobies" group dynamic. The only pity is that it's not more extensive, a full flashback-story that dealt with Spike's role in the group and their general dynamic and behaviour would be worthwhile.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Great job. I LOVE Darla fics! Thank you! Catch ya on the flip side.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I like it that Darla and Dru did get along even though they were in love with the same man. Darla seemed to like her.
AngelSpikeComedy chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
I really like this it was sweet.