Reviews for Shadette the Hedgehog
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
Amazing story there's one thing if there was no bad words in it I would read the whole thing I love that she's related to shadow he is my favorite charecter I love where your going with this you make AWSOME story's hope you keep making chapters and GO SHADETTE!:)
Liquid Sun chapter 6 . 6/13/2006
I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I felt something wrong about the two chapters. One, I thought the idea of Shadette and Sonic falling for one another was good, but rushed. I think it would've been better if there were some character development on this part. And two, I felt Amy was OOC. She sure isn't THAT protective of Sonic and she wouldn't call anyone any names like "tramp". Besides that, these were good chapters, good grammar and spelling.

xXfreebirdXx chapter 6 . 6/13/2006
im really enjoying your story. i hope to see more of your work.

Keep it up!
chao-chan101 chapter 6 . 6/13/2006
That was pretty short, and it seemed as though the story was rushed. It's good, but I would expect ShadShad pairings instead...

Keep it up!
Liquid Sun chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
Short, but it's alright. Very good spelling, grammar, and punctuation! Well, I'm really enjoying this story! Amy believes she has a rival! That's great!

Liquid Sun chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
I'm surprised that the guy didn't even know who Sonic was (who doesn't?). I really like this story because it adapts my favorite game, SA2!

P.S.

This is going on the Favorites List!
Liquid Sun chapter 2 . 5/25/2006
Interesting... this is pre SA2, right? Well, I'm going to add this story to the Story Alert list, keep it up!

Good day to you!
Bagel Brain chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Hm...ya stories startin off good so far. Keep up to good work!