Reviews for The Abyss of Paradise
keiman and kei chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
I just loved the weirdo IY and Kaggie. It's like something outta Clockwork Orange man! Can't wait for the next installment. I know all about nekomatas since I have two of 'em in my fanficcy Xmas with the Dirty Pair which is posted here (Ch 1 to 161) under anime/dirtypair/christmaswiththedirtypair.

Yes one of them is lil Kirara. The other is a neko trill (Star Trek Deep Space 9) whose character name was given to me by another fan. Gotta know something SSC- oro exactly did you mean by the word 'kukuku'? I know it means several things but oro did you mean it to be? Gomen for sounding so baka but who is American McGee? I am into old style animes for the most aprt having grown up with Sailor Moon and hai she and her scouts are in my ff too. Can't wait for this halfling (hobbit?) of yours. By the way did ya ever read Bored of the Rings the hilarious send up to Tolkien's Lord of the Rings/Hobbit books? Frodo is Frito and Gandalf is Goodgulf etc. Your Alice/Kaggie reminds Mom of the 3 Faces of Eve (Jo Woodward)an old flick about a schizoid female. Neko mata eh- that reminds me that in The Gokusen (Gangster Teacher- Ojo Ooedo is a Yakuzza heiress/schoolteacher) Ojo (Ojouprincess) tangles with a mob having a leonine nekko-like leader and the gang is the Nekomata Gang! Shippou as the White rabbit is hilarious. Don't miss the Alice flick starring kate Beckinsale which is along the same acid trip lines as your ff. Will your Griffin be an enraged redheaded firebomb like my Lovely Angel Kei I wonder? Or my Avenging Angel Annie Hathaway perhaps? I have probably seen most if not all of the Alice Wonderland/Looking Glass flicks including the silent ones in 1928! Kirara as your Cheshire Nekko is a sweet touch. Using her magic to make the doors bigger/smaller is a hoot! Er if you are stuck with a way to continue might I suggest His Majesty as Naraku or one the Risen Seven Samurai or even Sesshomaru himself? He must of course be jigoku itself- most cunningly evil! OK- My Naraku flies starships and falls for Kikyo and Kaggie's mom but she marries someone else. So does Kikyo but that's another tale my tomo watashi! Naraku also fights and plots with us. Oh- just read my ff and don't be fooled by the title 'cause rei could be further from the truth! Gotta go now and repost soem chappies Pair Fanfiction and maybe post Ch 162 here too. Keep up the great work. You have pleased The keiman immensely. Sayonara for now. Ja mata. Kami bless you and see ya soon. Toodles-K&K
Mermaid Ninja chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
Please continue!
Dirty Vicar chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
Ahh!

Darling I love your work. It's always so good. That sly humor of yours always gets me.

Anyways, I enjoy the story very much. I like the dirty Inuyasha, it makes me giggle. As Kagome is as confused and sweet as always. I really liked how your characterized them and can't wait for the next chapter.

Keep up the great work!
PADRAIGIN chapter 3 . 10/15/2006
I love it so far!

Please please please don't stop with the dark goodness!
kitsune-koinu chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
interesting
shadow6689 chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
the idea may be borrowed, but fic wise this is wonderful! update soon please! very original as far as inuyasha fics go.
Matt'sxLuver chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
Hey Great story! I own the game and luv that and InuYasha! lmao Well PLEASE UPDATE SOON! _
Vampire Knight chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Wow.

THIS is AWESOME! Dude, I've never seen such a cool story like this. Its thrilling, and really promising. Are you gonna to update it? I hope so. GREAT WORK!
Heylin chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
This story is different from what you usually write, and I'm really liking it. I've played the game, and reading this nice piece of work is just... addicting. I really hope you continue to write this one!
Space Cowboys chapter 3 . 6/15/2006
This is so INTERESTING! God, I'm already in love with this story!

Excellent work.
WaterWind-hanyou chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
awsome job! hope you update soon!
sqeekers chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
wow love it this is so entertaining and captivating loved the inu kag tension lol that was great can't get enough of this great job

laterz
KC and IC chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
Squee ... Inu/Kag tenseness, and the shaky foundations of a hesitant truce, eventually leading into an awkward relationship, and so on and so forth. Each chapter intrigues me more and more.
Okibi Usagi chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
Kagome should beat the crap out of Inuyasha. THAT would make my day. Lol.

O.U.
Kittencutie chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
That was awesome! very funny and disturbing...hope you can update soon!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »