Reviews for Moonstar
Ana chapter 16 . 2/1
Me gusta mucho
Lady Ramona chapter 19 . 1/6
Hot dam, not bad. I seem to remember you asking for pennies... Okay..
Pennies
Nickles
Dimes
Quarters..
Ahh hell's no!... Pool table money.. as Dean slides through.. cackling... Yahtzee!
enteselene chapter 19 . 10/8/2018
Hi!

I enjoyed this one so very much, always loving a good ghost history, haunting atmosphere and proper characters, and I was wondering...

Do you mind if I translate it? (at AO3)

Please, please ;)
Angelus 408 chapter 19 . 3/11/2018
I think "Unfuckinfbreakable" would have been a better title, but it was a good story;
had me cliffhanging, even though I was binge-reading it!
Thanks,
oh also, your writing is good and very true to the characters
singmetothesun chapter 19 . 12/31/2017
I loved every second of this story! I think I might just love a bit of Hurt Dean, but you also wrote this magnificently and I struggled to put my phone down! Thank you for gracing the internet with this masterpiece xox
ngregory763 chapter 19 . 7/23/2017
This was fan-freaking-static! It was so hard to put down, your ability to pull the reader into your story is phenomenal. I felt like I was running around that creepy hotel with the boys...my heart broke along with Sam's at the (deliciously wonderful) pain Dean was battling. That psycho doctor and what he did to Margaret was so surprisingly horrifying! *clapping wildly in my head, cheering for your deviant thoughts!*
victee459 chapter 19 . 4/27/2017
now this is what i call a great fanfic!
Totally awesome!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/21/2016
Oh this was a GOOD one! I am thankful to be reading this as a finished story as your cliff-hangers would have made me scream rather than smile rather nastily. You do such horrible things to poor Dean. I don't bother with most AN's but I enjoy yours. Thanks Sasha £££
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2016
To quote "I found it" ( translate to ancient Greek). I live in an old victorian spa town myself, but not as creepy. Sasha £££
sunshine102897 chapter 19 . 11/2/2016
This was such an amazing story. I seriously considered skipping class to finish because this was one of those that I couldn't put down. Thanks for writing!
Lizelle chapter 19 . 7/30/2016
I love all your stories. Havent read all of them, but love your style.
lzech216 chapter 19 . 2/12/2016
Enjoyed this story
mckydstarlight chapter 19 . 1/24/2016
This was absolutely beautiful! Hurt Dean is my weakness and this story was no exception. I absolutely loved it! I am slowly working my way through your stories and when I get to the end I am going to be extremely disappointed because then there will be no more. At least I don't think there will be, unless you are so inclined to write some more. Love you and your stories! :D
TheYmp chapter 19 . 12/24/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards-Novel/Adventure-Dec 2015

You have such a very clear voice in your writing and your style lends itself very well to action scenes. You did a great job of piling up the trauma on Dean at the beginning so that his heightened emotions made sense and to set him up for ghost possession later. Some of those scenes were seriously disturbing; well done!

As for the feedback you've had from others about author notes - pfuh! A/Ns are part and parcel of the social aspect of FanFiction, some of us are interested in those that write and where these stories come from! Having said that, I do agree that you shouldn't feel obligated to apologise that real life takes precedence over the free entertainment you're providing!

It looks like you've not posted anything here for several years, I do hope to see more from you soon.
Catasauqua chapter 19 . 12/18/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review: December

This story felt less like a casefic and more like a vehicle put into motion solely to torture Dean. If that was the case, mission accomplished. I think I would have enjoyed this story more if you'd given a bit more attention to setting up the case and less to setting up Dean. It seemed like you struggled some with the pacing of the story, posting chapters in haste instead of waiting and posting a more comprehensive ones. This led to run-on words, grammatical and punctuation errors and dropped words.

As a S1 story, I felt both Dean and Sam were out of character. Dean was still kinda carefree and open to enjoying the moment and Sam was far from a caretaker. For him to withhold aspirin from Dean makes no sense to me at all. Your OC's were adequate.

One last thing - Author Notes are very annoying. As a reader, I don't want to read 19 excuses on what held up the latest chapter. I don't care which reviewer guessed the location and I have no interest in your writing process. TELL ME if something important happens - like if you have a baby so I can send my congrats. Otherwise, please don't speachify at me.

Cat