Reviews for Cats Paw
mabidiso chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Not my favorite of your stories, but wonderful all the same. Most excellent concepts you come up with, and I swear you can never go wrong with Kimihiro.
cdkobasiuk chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Good xover. well done.

cdk
irezel chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
hahahah, yoruchi is very amusing. again, very nice!
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
He will be poor at this rate
Captivated Fairy chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Its really good and wished you would add more.
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
KYA! LOL! XD GREAT STORY!
Irrelevancy chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
xD

Loved it~

Wonder who the shinigami was though, even though it doesn't matter

x33
Anyjen chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Once again, I'm amazed at how well you managed to make these two worlds fit. Good job. :)
Avalon Estel chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
*dances* These things are killing me. They're too perfect! Yoruichi and Watanuki were both flawlessly written and perfectly in character. Gorgeous, gorgeous work! I've never thought about how parallel the worlds of Xholic and Bleach were, but your works make the connection impossible to deny. Magnificent!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Never before have I considered these two universes together but now it just makes total sense and I wonder why I didn't think of it. Wow.

I keep thinking of Ishida and Doumeki and hurting myself.
KatSumeragi1313 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Yay, it's Yoruichi-san! I could just see Watanuki's face if she decided to transform again...that'd be priceless! Please add more to this!
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Alana: XD heh Love this!

Evo: meh!
sendoh11 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
the ending is not what i've thought to be. i thought that yoruichi would go to kisuke's shop, but who would have thought that she wanted to eat. anyway, how about a sequal?
zeynel chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I love this crossower! very original... And believable, if such things are possible!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Nice shot. I really liked it.