Reviews for Whistlestop
tonnette chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
it was a really good story... that all i can say.
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Cags sounds sweEt..

so the ring is something she uses to hoLd on to his promise, ne?

yeah.. for as Long as they meEt at the end.. though it wouLd be nicer if they toOk the journey together.. ;'{

nyWeiZ, nice! I'LL be reading "Train WhistLe" in a few.. ;3
X-19A Infinite Justice chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
this was a really good story :)
Birdy-chan chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
That was so beautiful! Poor Cagalli and poor Kira and stupid Athrun. Though I'll forgive him once he meets Cagalli at the whitle-stop but until then...stupid Athrun.
Cari-Akira chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
aw... so sweet... yet sad... stupid Athrun.. hes evil... doing that to Cagalli... but... like you said, he'll return to her once again... rite? well, great story! write more soon! xD
i Mel-chan i chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Beautiful story. It includes Kira's thoughts on Athrun and Cagalli's relationship and his brotherly concern over his sister. Above all it made me cry!
MJP chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I just started writing GS fanfic with a goal to eventually read and understand what constitutes really, really good GS fanfic.

I think I just found my first example.

My only complaint is that your vocabulary is impressive. I know, that's not really a complaint. Even so, it can be pretty tough. I can infer the meaning of "amaranthine" but I had to look it up. It's a word that perfectly suits the purpose of its context, but it's one hell of an SAT word. :-P

Seriously, this is the acme of GS fanfic that I've read so far. You have a command of viewpoint that I or any aspiring author could really learn from. The way we're not sure until we really get clued in by Cagalli's remarks really hits in an effective manner. We have to think, we have to understand what's going on, and that's a sign of a real pro. Excellent work. Fav'd!
SolarBane chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I love how people acan write these stories and allude the names for so long, making the reader think of whom they could be, piecing the clues together until you come to a single name. I absolutely enjoy those kinds of stories. As for this one...

Nah, I'm just messin' with ya, it's really good. For what little there was to read, I enjoyed it. I hope you come up with some more of these ones, and continue writing. You're really good at it.
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Hey there. Just wanted to tell you that I only read the first quarter of this story, since it's post Destiny and I haven't seen it yet. *snort* Not like I haven't accidentally spoiled some huge plot points for myself already, but... Gotta be careful. Anyway, from what I could tell, it's you all over. Eloquent writing style. Gripping words and phrases. Sucks you in at every turn and tugs at your heartstrings. You do a good job telling the readers things while still retaining that sense of mystery, you know? Telling them WITHOUT telling them. Like...I don't think you ever said either of their names in the parts I was reading, but I right away knew you meant Cagalli and Athrun just from the way you described it. Great job as usual!
945466 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
) This was such a well written story! I really enjoyed reading it. Though at the beginning, I was confused who "he" was until it got to "She’d asked him once to return it to its owner, but he’d refused and given it back to her." Anyways, I think overall, this was a really good story. Good Job!