Reviews for Quelle Heure Est il?
JannaKalderash chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
This SO needs a sequel! I love the idea of little Daniel raised by the 9th Doctor. He'd become a force to be reckoned with.
fierynightangel chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
very cool! very much looking forward to more on this too!
irezel chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
daw...cuteness. though i ought to let you know, the story info says that the character is the 10th doctor, but you obviously said it was the 9th in the beginning. so...maybe you should change it. i dunno. still loved it!
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 8 . 12/12/2011
This was a really interseting and cool fic!
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 8 . 10/6/2008
Is this dead? are you dead? Do I need to hold a funeral?
klester chapter 8 . 5/12/2008
It's going really well PLEASE finish it.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 8 . 10/28/2007
Cute. Very cute. I don't like the fact that these chapters are really short, but I'm willing to deal with it for a good plot. Very interesting ideas here. I look forward to more. Keep writing!
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 8 . 5/6/2007
YAY. DOCTOR WHO AND SG1 IS WIN. YOU ARE WIN. YAy. btw WHICH DOCTOR is it? personally i hope it's either 10 or 9, they're good fun :D PLEASE UPDATE SON
Dugleik chapter 8 . 1/15/2007
So I love this story, it's charming, and I can totally picture the 9th Doctor picking up a stray like that. So pretty please update.
kirallie chapter 8 . 8/11/2006
Neat! I can see Daniel doing well with the Doctor. Keep up the good work!
catlover2 chapter 8 . 8/10/2006
I just finished reading all 8 chapters...

Bravo. I love this story. I can almost see this really having happened. It certainly is one way to explain why Daniel thought 'aliens' built the pyramids.

Please write more you can't just leave us hanging.

Lynndy
Nyx Ro chapter 8 . 7/24/2006
This is good! Please continue.
K chapter 8 . 7/22/2006
This is awesome story, please update soon.
Silver-Entrantress-Elf chapter 8 . 7/6/2006
I loved this! Please update soon!
mishy-mo chapter 8 . 5/31/2006
aw nice to see danny gets something nice in his life after six months of hell on earth