Reviews for MY Superhero
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 7 . 7/4/2006
This is an excellent line:

This was real life. And real life didn’t have a director to yell cut when things weren’t going the right way.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 6 . 7/4/2006
I've liked this story in general, my only regret is that Sam seems to whine a lot, but that could easily be just my perception :) In first person it can be hard to get a child's voice just right... since the inner dialogue of children is totally different than what an adult would say to themselves. If that makes any sense at all LOL. Keep writing, I'll keep reading and talk less!
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I understand your maddness! I Do (don't give me that look I'm not insane, most of the time...) I liked this fanfix, it was sweet, and refreshing, it made me smile. Keep writing, you are one heck of an author.
ashlyns chapter 7 . 6/12/2006
OMG! Thats not fair! How could u leave it there. thats evil. awesome threatening sam but evil. im so sad. awesome job.
ashlyns chapter 6 . 6/12/2006
Awe! I love that. Dean wants to know if Sam is okay first, then the hug at the end...and thats what bog brothers do line. so cute. i kno my bog brothers wouldnt take a bullet...or a papercut for me...then again, i wouldnt take one for them onto the next chapter.
Master Li chapter 7 . 6/12/2006
O.O ... whoa that was...totally unexpected. WAH he died? *cries* Poor Sam. Great chapter, sorry to see this story end.
citiesofsouls chapter 7 . 6/12/2006
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 7 . 6/12/2006
thank god I just woke up and have no energy to cry suck and that was a joke and you really will suck if you don't write something saying that the doctors saved PLEASE!
cutie-pie-rockchic chapter 7 . 6/12/2006
aarrgghh! really annoying! but good! lomao! okay need to know if he survives or not...i'm waiting!

sammy rules! you tell that doctor!

P.S it was a pleasure to read your story and review
Master Li chapter 6 . 6/11/2006
Poor Sam he seems upset and he was so scared at the start. I love how self-sacrificing Dean is. Can't wait for the epilouge!
Rhesa chapter 6 . 6/11/2006
really enjoying it. Please finish it. thanks
princess peanut chapter 6 . 6/11/2006
Great update! I really enjoyed this story. I hate to see it end! Great job!
cutie-pie-rockchic chapter 6 . 6/11/2006
yay! two updates. Sorry busy weekend. Good updates ! update soon
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 6 . 6/11/2006
nope not skimming. reading. thank god it ended happy cuz I hate when I read stories that look like they're gonna end happy and then someone dies. lol can't wait to read the epilogue. update soon! TOODLEZ NOODLEZ!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 6 . 6/11/2006
I just got through reading all of review thing was down yesterday so don't be surprised if you didn't get a lot of reviews that didn't mean no one was reading. I gotta know what happens so post that sucker!