Reviews for And They Said A Hero Could Save Me
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Sofia Michelle chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Can you plz continue?
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Well, this is impressive, any chance of any more?
soraskybeauty chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This was so insightfull so romantic the way you wrote this and so sweet, the ending a beautiful ending.
sanzo-forgetme-plz chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
wow is all i can realy say that was wonderfull ive been read a lot of kidflash and jinxs fanfics but this one realy takes the cake (yay cake!) i mean the way u desriced fasles want was wounderful and realy unexpect ''i wanted to be her night in shining armer'' ur realy talented (wow i guess wrote more then expectected sorry)thank u for the wounderful story
mstery chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
tbc? please do * 5 stars
Wild Child 15 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
WOW!REALLY GOOD!MORE,MORE!Hopr to read more .
Shewhodanceswithdragons chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
OneLife-LiveIt chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
You need to continue plz, the reactions of everyone close to them and how their relationship progresses...I've always thought she should have taken his hand to begin with in that episdoe. So plz continue, OR I'LL SEND A MOB AFTER U!

Perfect-Witch x
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
AH! I love this! It's so great! OMG! I'm pretty much just spazzing out over how great this is! I'm not in a really gushy mood today, but your story is just awesome!

I don't know if it would be ruined or great if you kept writing it, but you definitely need to write another J/KF!
msdarling chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
please continue

it is so cute, sweet, and amazing writing!
JMJones chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
I loved this, it was really well written. TBC?... Actually, either way works. It looks great as a one shot, and has great potential to become an actual FF story. Your choice.
Disney Villain chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
So this is a alternate version to "Lightspeed?" Well I have just one thing to say about that! COOL! Please continue!
iolah chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
This was so cute!
samuraigurl1213 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
no, don't continue, this was a short piece, and it was meangingful to add to it would be criminal to make it worse. This raw emotion, though short, is great, and not to be added to. Keep it this way..