Reviews for Silver Lining
Abbykinz chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Hmm..I think I would enjoy it more if Bonnie was mean again, but not to kill herself! Anyways, good job, I will continue reading. :)
Uru Baen chapter 4 . 2/14/2007
Nice tie in, nice way to complete the story.
Uru Baen chapter 2 . 2/14/2007
Nice. Tying up loose ends of Sky; cool!
Uru Baen chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
This is cool. I guess you wrote this for those who were wondering how Tara and Bonnie reconciled.
pbow chapter 4 . 1/22/2007
Nice action sequence. A good read.

Live large,

pbow chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
A good chapter, but hard to read. You have Brick speaking three lines in a row, (Paragraphs 5, 6 and 7.) along with other errors.

Overall a good confrontation between Bonnie, Brick and Vic.

Live Large,

pbow chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
A good solid chapter. Makes me want to read on. Well done with Brick.

Live large,

pbow chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
A nice chapter. But "Bonnie was hoping to talk to Bonnie.' Please review your own chapters and correct things like that.

Otherwise, it's a good chapter getting Bonnie and Tara back together.

Live Large,

CastaS chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
great story, i enjoyed it much.
BigJim321 chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
Good story, more chapters would be nice. One question, though: Where's Rufus?

Ron saving Bonnie and guiding her back to life is fully in character for him, but where is Bonnie's family? Does anyone in her supposed family care at all what ALMOST happened to their youngest relative? Parents and/or sisters?

Family should be there for each other in all things, no matter what. Thank you for Tara being Bonnie's best friend.

Tragic Warrior, you presented Bonnie's story of recovery and healing nicely while still showing Kim and Ron in proper form (as most fans see them, including me) and not making it seem clumsy or forced. Good Job!

More stories please!
AtomicFire chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
Great way to finish it, Bonnie on her first mission with Tara along as well. The ladies all showing Ron the TLC he deserves for who he is. Topping it off with a butt whuppin' for Drakken and Shego was perfect.

This was a great idea and the perfect way to further the storyline you created in 'Sky'.

Thanks for sharing it with us all.
mkusenagi2 chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
Nice... Period.
AtomicFire chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
A great little side story to 'Sky'. Seeing how Bonnie repaired all the other damage in her life and made things right again.

Thanks for the great read!