Reviews for Also Sprach TMA1
Invader Kiwi chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
That was so brilliantly brilliant there are no words other than 'awesome' 'epic' and 'brilliant' that can describe it. That's really all I can say.

End of line.
FreddysNightmare1984 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
OMG, that was HILARIOUS! i especially love the "creepy music" bit, that made me LOL. great job, this is awesome!
deactivated account 999 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
oh my god. this is witty and funny as hell. when i read 2001, i probably was busier drooling over floyd than paying that much attention to tma-1, but come to think of it, i feel like i developed a thing for it (him?) now. it is just all cute and glossy and... yeah. better leave that for later.

anyways, i laughed a lot with the ape man jokes. the tea pary was hilarious too. but my favourite joke was micheal jackson's. guess i should now be feeling guilty. guess.

homocidal computers. ha. haha. ha. ha.

you're made of win

prolixius5 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Original, fun to read, well-written! Txs for posting. (Okay, I'm late reading this one, but I've around for a couple of months only..., catching up ;-)
Alex chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
AMAZING!)) I laughed out loud while reading this at work)) Saved your story on the flash card and definitely going to read it to my friends, who are Space Odyssey fans too)
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Very silly. Nice work.
Yet Another Dead Account chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Well, the only things I really found funny in this story were the Monoliths comments about Michael Jackson and Zero Gravity toilets, and that is pretty much it.
La Epster chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
LOL! This was great!
Big Cat chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Quite interesting and ANGRY statement. Well done. I like it. Why don't you let us know what happens next? I believe it would be quite interesting, observing your fascinating writing style. Go on.
Anonny chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Ah. I was hoping that there would be more than one 2001 fanfic on this site, but this is pretty good. At least I can read it. Here's my e-mail, if you know where I can find other 2001 fan fiction contact me.
Zeck the veck chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Very funny.
happyhooligan2001 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I always wondered what these guys were thinking. I mean who would want to do an experiment that lasts 4 million years? Don't they have better things to do?