Reviews for Enchanting Little Flower
DDRFANGIRL chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Steve x Lili all the way. Both classy, both from europe, both blond and blue eyed.
Duchess K chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
what's goin to happen next?
xiaozuya chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Omg how cute hey how bout a little kazuya x xiaoyu love in here?
Eva chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
pleease make more chapters! i love how you've made Xiaoyu 5x cuter than she is in the Tekken games! 3
tekkenfan chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
Please make more to this. So funny and cute)
nn chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
Come on! Hurry up with the next chapter! I'm dying here! I want to know what's going to happen in the next chapter, please!
Isa chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
To . .Oreo. I hope you write a LeexLing fic, there is only one ... any way if the problem is about the age, like you said, do like me, the true age of Xiao is 18, in my mind, i don't know why, she's 17 and Lee's age is 48, put him with 28. I mean Lee is older but he doesn't have to be that much! I had the same problem like you, I was like "Dam! He as the age of being her father!" but since i like Lee so much (coz he's my fav character), and i hate Jin because...actually I dont know why I don't like him...I think it's because he doesn't seem interested in Xiao..i have to think about it and a good excuse for not like him, I also don't like to see Xiao with other guys, cause I think that Hwoarang should stay with Asuka because it would make a VERY funny couple and I think that Steve Fox should stay Lili cause they're kind of polite people, the romantic type and ... ... huh... ... I love blondies (Man that was the more lamest fact ever) oh well! Also if you decide to write any LeexXiao fic and you need ideas, I would be more than happy to help. Also I would like to say that I respect all couples and characters of tekken, so please don't try to kill me if I said something in here that could ofend someone that likes any of the characters that I mension here. Kisses to everyone I love ya all! lol I'm craked up! XD
Isa chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
To Yugao: i tottaly agree with you about that thing of their ages, I mean COME ON people! For crying out loud! Lee is tottaly HOT! how can he have 48 years old! And Kazuya, 49! Jesus! if it wasn't for the scars he could be perfectly 31 max. 35 years (And i'm not saying this because i'm nice, i really don't like Kazuya, i think he treats Lee like crap, although some times he deserves it (I CAN BELIVE A SAID THAT ABOUT LEE), how and in the end of the page try do search the meanings of the words in japanese, Cryroses usualy puts them there. Thanks Cryroses, if you could put more japanese words with the meaning in the end I would apriciate it, that way i'm gonna know how to say some words in japanese. And I am saying this because I'm a portuguese girl who likes everything that is from Japan, like japanese people, anime, manga, singers, and other things that I'm not remembering right now.
Isa chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
ROCK ON! THE GREATEST STORY THAT I EVER READ, AND TO MAKE IT BETTER WITH MY FAVOURITE COUPLE LING AND LEE! COME ON FANS OF THE PAIRING LETS UNITE AND GIVE SUPPORT TO CRYROSES SO THAT SHE KEEP DOING THIS AWESOME STORY AND WHO KNOWS TO WRITE ANOTHER ONE WITH THE SAME COUPLE, SINCE HERS IS THE ONLY ONE WITH THAT PAIR, OH AND FOR OTHER COUPLES A LIKE ASUKAxHWOARANG AND LILIxSTEVE FOX :) UPDATE SOON, PLEASE I BEG YOU! XD I'M TOTTALY IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! LOL! XD!
ana chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
Please update the next chapter, i can't wait to see what happens next :) And thanks for writting an Lee xL ing story, i'm a big fan of that couple, but there is only your story with that pair...to bad :( Keep up the good work! 5 BIG STARS for this AWESOME story!
ana chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
Joana chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
Awesome story! The two last chapters were really FUNNY! I hope that you update the next chapter soon because I think that's where the really romance begins, also, put some japanese words with the translation in the end, that way i can learn some japanese. Keep up the good work! Lee Chaolan and Ling Xiaoyu 4EVER!
chocobo burger chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
oh that was fuNNy
Keia101 chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
This is a very funny story. Please update.
tekkenfan 1 chapter 2 . 6/11/2006