Reviews for Trick Stair II: Advanced Studies
Nikki Weasley chapter 5 . 4/5
Ummmmmm... don't know if u'll be updating
Nikki Pond chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
Plz update! This is a diff dramione fanfic and how u made draco and hermione's relationship go, though i feel like u made draco a bit self-concious. Though still i want to read more, it's brilliant
anonymous chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
LOve it! 3
DracoLover chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
PLEEEEEEASE UPDATE SOON. :D
listeninggame chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
Can thy not have an awkward moment? Like thy accidentally have a good conversation and then they're laughing at each other and they don't even notice.
listeninggame chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
Are you Harry-bashing?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
This is the first ever review i've done...I just wanted to ask. Will there be an update? Ive reread Trick Stair and it's sequel 12 times. An update would be great!
CasaCan chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
Haha really enjoying this and would love to see you continue :) Their awkwardness fits perfectly
LilyLullaby chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Hi,
I really like your story, even though it's sometimes hard to understand how react the characters.
I guess that you will not update again this story and that it's probably stupid of me to write to you because 5 years after updating, it's is almost certain that you will not read this review, but I'd like to say that it'snot very nice to not finsih a story : I will never know what could have happened between the two of them.
But both your stories were very fun and approximately believable (the thing you wrote about romance is vey true). I hope you will update (even though I know how unprobable that is)
Thanks,
P.
Kieran chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Upload, upload, upload, please! This is awesome!
ZoeysZone chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Where's the rest?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
AHHH THIS IS SO GREAT...UPLOAD NEW CHAPTER. PLEASEEEE
Guest chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
whooooooooooooo! please continue! :)

I liked the prequel to this, and I like seeing the development here. Hope you continue.

Found the prequel a bit confusing coz it was all dialogue and the ending didn't make much sense till the explanation.

You mentioned something about sound effects that don't make sense till the sequel (this one). I don't see it. Care to explain? :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
Seriously, you are leaving off here? Could we have a little bit more, please, since you have hooked us so well with this story?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2013