Reviews for Trick Stair II: Advanced Studies
StephanieTronco chapter 5 . 9/23
Very very good but when does the romance begin?! And the funny scenes they had in the previous story?! I understand it will take them time but I can hardly wait! When will your next update be? Not trying to sound pushy btw so just take your time :)
BlushingBelle chapter 5 . 9/11
Ahh, it's a shame this story wasn't taken further.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 5 . 7/1
I love it so far! Shame it's been so long since it was updated.
SomehowSlytherin chapter 5 . 5/28
Plz keep going!
quadjot chapter 5 . 4/27
I'm so intrigued by this story! It's been 7 years now, so I don't imagine you're finishing it, but I've got it on alert in case you do. Trick Stair I was a lot of fun (you did a grwat job developing complex characters through dialogue alone, while keeping things light) but I'm glad this one is prosier. The Post-NEWTS class is so interesting, I'd love to see more of it. And to find out (per your author's note) why Harry and Ron have been cutting out Hermione. And I like the tack you're taking with Draco, with his interest in Muggle studies, his encounter with McGonagall, his determination to befriend Hermione but uncertainty as to everything about that. I'm glad they're both having trouble taking the budding relationship they started in the insular world of the trick stair into the real world. Crabbe and Goyle also made me laugh, and I don't know if there is a reason they're so interested in that book, but I don't need there to be. Overall, there are so many interesting threads you have here and I'd love to see how weave them all together!
dramione chapter 5 . 1/28
aggghhhh more chapters please
KOTORgeek13 chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
Yay Draco and Hermione are so awkward :-) Great story pls update!
Nikki Weasley chapter 5 . 4/5/2015
Ummmmmm... don't know if u'll be updating
Nikki Pond chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
Plz update! This is a diff dramione fanfic and how u made draco and hermione's relationship go, though i feel like u made draco a bit self-concious. Though still i want to read more, it's brilliant
anonymous chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
LOve it! 3
DracoLover chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
PLEEEEEEASE UPDATE SOON. :D
listeninggame chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
Can thy not have an awkward moment? Like thy accidentally have a good conversation and then they're laughing at each other and they don't even notice.
listeninggame chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
Are you Harry-bashing?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
This is the first ever review i've done...I just wanted to ask. Will there be an update? Ive reread Trick Stair and it's sequel 12 times. An update would be great!
CasaCan chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
Haha really enjoying this and would love to see you continue :) Their awkwardness fits perfectly