Reviews for When
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
isnt Tifa already in Hollow Bastion at this time in the game? but YAY! Tifa's Cloud's light! that makes me smile! :D it's soo sweet! :D

Saffygirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Awesome oneshot!
C2ii chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
XD I loved how you talked about Aeris and Aerith XD
realvoix chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Aww, that was too adorable. :D It was really cute! I loved how you interpreted the conversation between Cloud and Aerith - it makes perfect sense since, well, KH is AU. XD

Anywho, I agree with Reviewer #15 down there. Although when I first played the FFVII game, I always knew it was CloTi - it screams it in your face, pretty much.
luneress chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
594229 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Is Aerith really just a clone? I thought Kingdom Hearts was an alternate universe type thing, and that Aerith just hadn't died in this world?
MoonLLotus chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
wow, this was wonderful. It's gonna be on my fav's list now _, keep up with such great works.
Reviewer 15 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Might be a long one.

In addition to a review (way down there) my OCD* commands me to say some things.

My story: First time I played the game, I was a kid, I used a GS, and couldn't really beat. I figured it was Cloud/Aeris** at that point. Few years later, played it again ACTUALLY beat it (beat is an understatement, full master materia each char, ultimate weapons, the works) no cheating, I got the Tifa date scenario, and to me, that made infinitely more sense. And to the person who said that every game Cloud is in, Aeris is in, I'd direct you to "Ehrgeiz: God Bless the Ring", the original had no FF characters, in the Playstation port made by Squaresoft (who didn't make the original) had several Final Fantasy VII Characters, none had stories, but they were playable. The characters available(as memory permits) were Cloud, Zack (Cloud and Zack were essentially just different skin, i.e. same moves etc.), Sephiroth, Vincent, I think Yuffie, and even Tifa. Aeris was conspicuously absent (well, duh, it's a fighter...), Square games with Cloud and Aeris directly, that'd be only FFT. Other than that, there's Itadaki Street Special which has Cloud and Aeris, true, but it also had Sephiroth and Tifa. If you count the KH series as one and ignore other things in the Compilation ('cuz I don't havem and can't tell ya), the count is (C/CT/CA)* 5/3/3, right around the same. That being said, it would seem it's still a matter of opinion. Although imo AC portrayed Cloud and Aerith**'s relationship as one of Cloud being overcome by guilt for failing her (which is what I have always thought, after my first real playthrough anyway) but not the least bit romantic (he calls her 'mother' at one point...). You can get it to go either way (actually, you can also makim gay, kinda, or pedophilic, kinda, get a date with yuffie or barret). In the end, it's up to the game designer. As far as I can remember, past that one conversation mentioned in this story, there's really no interaction between Cloud and Aerith in the game. Also, the game, like anything, can be interpreted different ways (there's one FFVII story that portrays Aeris as a bitch and a slut without hardly changing any of her lines), and it's a fanfiction so either way it doesn't have to be 100% accurate.

*Yes I'm really diagnosed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

**Aeris is used in many translations (someone told me it was a mistake, though I'm not sure), but I used Aerith when referring to her in regards to KH (and AC, where, while no-one actually says her name, the CC dubs her 'Aerith')

*C-games with cloud-games with Cloud and Tifa-games with Cloud and Aeris

Ok, I know I'm not supposed to do this, that reviews are for the purpose of praise and constructive criticism, and that the persons in question will probably never see this, but ... OCD!

Great story, it'd be great if you'd expand it a bit, like someone else suggested. I like your theory about Aerith, and to be honest, she DOES seem a bit creepy in the game... If you ever do decide to continue, you could try elaborating on the Aeris clone idea, and maybe the thing Sephiroth says to Cloud "I am you", perhaps even show how Avalanche fits into Kingdom Hearts' story, as they haven't been mentioned (I'd've liked it if they had been). Overall, I really enjoyed it and would like to see more.
BluSakura chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Ugh, wonderful wonderful wonderful.

So I take it that this is directly connected to Final Fantasy VII? I wonder what happened to Vincent, Barret, and everyone else.

I'm so glad Tifa is Cloud's light.
legendary epal chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
I like your story! And I agree with the others about Tifa being Cloud's light. Aw... screw it! Why dont they just give the official pairing so that there will be no more bickerings. Dontcha agree? (I prefer cloti)
808Bangaz chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Ahahaha! I absolutely love CloTi and kingdom hearts! After the fight with Sephy, EVERYONE, and i mean eveyrone(you blasted Cleris lovers!) saw that TIFA IS CLOUD'S LIGHT! Beat dat, flower girl lovers!
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I played the game and that conversation had nothing to do with Tifa. Have you played the other Squaresoft games that had Cloud? Aeris was almost in everyone one of them...In Tactics and in KH.

I don't know why everything thinks that Cloud and Tifa are destined to be together.
PurpleWaterBottle chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Go find Tifa, Cloud! aww thsi was a kinda sad story*sniffles* , but it was really great. Keep up your awesome work.
ill literate chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Aww... Sniffle. This was a cute oneshot. X3 TifaxCloud forever!
kale chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
What was the conversation at hollow bastion. I don't have KH2 and won't until it's released in Ireland. Curiosity is getting the best of me. What happens?