Reviews for The Spirit Within
Barranca chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I enjoyed this store very much, your original characters are well developed.
Keerawa chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
An intriguing premise, and well-written.

The voice and visions must have been a tremendous burden to Dave as a child. I really like the way Rich "grows up" over the years in this story. MacLeod's reaction was interesting; a mix of mentoring the boy and hoping for guidance from his old friend.
elle-nora chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Very interesting. I just found this tonight... and was struck by a number of similar themes between your story and some of my own... between David... and my character Derrick.
Ranger chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
You are an excellent writer. I wish I had creative talent like yours.
welty69 chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
A very nice read, and a great theory on what happened with Darious' quickining. I had a lot of fun reading it. Keep up the good work.
Lady Cinnibar chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
Nice work! Any others along this line you're planning on putting out? If so, do tell, and I'll most eagerly read them. I especially love the idea of immortals being reborn in the place they died if their Quickening was wasted.
Jemariel chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
Two words: Wa-oh. That was cool, and I mean it. Never really thought of that possibility, but that was great. Kinda puts Richie in Macleod's position, wich is really cool. Few typos in places, but that's superficial. Story is what counts, and the story here was fantastic. Keep it up, can't wait to read more of your stuff! :)