Reviews for Buried
charmedtomeetyou chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
I just found this story today and I LOVE it! I really really hope you find the time to update because, as you can see by the number of reviews, lots of people think this fic is awesome! :D Please, please update soon.
syl chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
yeah i also want to hear more, not a easy thing the whole john-denny- story. also like to read more about the boys, of course.
Star Mage1 chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
I am curious how the story is going to change with the rewrite but I'm guessing you are not going to go with what happen "In The Beginning" episode.
Roscolux chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Glad to see you posting again. Can't wait to see where this is going.
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
I am so glad you decided to come back to this story! I can't wait for more!
IAmTheBadWolf315 chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
Wow, I love this...like really love...i need more
Star Mage1 chapter 7 . 8/22/2008
This is an interesting story I wonder did Sam use his powers to break the vase. Also will you make Missouri and Adele have some sort of family connection. One thing is I am not sure Sam will be so willing to forgive John/Denny maybe Dean would but Sam would take awhile after everything he went through. It would be definetly be something Azazel could use to try and turn Sam.
Roscolux chapter 7 . 2/11/2008
Your profile says that you are still working on this. Just wondering if that's still the case.
anarchycircus chapter 7 . 11/26/2007
what!

you cant just stop!

you have to finish it!

YOU HAVE TO!
chocolate rules chapter 7 . 5/29/2007
As a HUGE fan of Supernatural, and a once fan of Grey's (stopped watching after Denny died :'( ) I have to say that I just LOVED! this story. Pity you didn't complete it...

That's it ;)
DarkNoel chapter 7 . 5/12/2007
UPDATE PLEASE! For me.

OR I'll kill you!

Yes, I'm not afraid to do so.

Stupid block...''
mysong chapter 7 . 4/13/2007
Let me cut to the chase. You better update, or I'm gonna kill you. My sister, who I share my account with agrees too. Hopefully, i didn't give u a heart attack. :) Love the story, continue, pweetty pweesee! :D
Chlarkerlover-Mango chapter 7 . 4/3/2007
OMG AWESOME! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!PUS!

man, you got everyone down great. they all fit together perfectly.D
Shinigami061 chapter 7 . 2/10/2007
I REALLY like this story so far! I love that you're bringing Supernatural and Grey's Anatomy together - two of my favorite shows :) Are you going to continue? Keep up the great work, and update soon! More, please?

Shingami06