Reviews for Musings from the Fishbowl
luppiters chapter 59 . 9/22
I know it's been over three years and you might not check this account anymore but I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed this story — I /really/ love it. So much I've actually read it a few times now because I love seeing the show from Gail's eyes. I would love for you to finish the story off someday — would love to know what happened between IM and Tomorrow, whether Gail stayed with Donna in the White House or left with CJ and all those details.

Hope your own fiction pursuits are going well. Much love 3
Blasss chapter 59 . 6/28/2016
Can you please write something for her l last day in office.
lvigil chapter 20 . 3/28/2016
Awe...poor fish tried to amuse cj.
lvigil chapter 5 . 3/26/2016
Not sure u still have this acct active but this story is adorable.
littlemousegray chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I read this years ago, and decided to read it again, and it's even better than I remember. You are the best! I laughed out loud many, many times.
Saph55 chapter 30 . 3/12/2014
I think it would be good if you did Gail's point of view from season 4 ep 1 when Charlie told Anthony off for disrespecting C.J. , I'm enjoying your story
adpacaus chapter 59 . 1/31/2014
I was happy to see you covered Margaret and Charlie trying to work in C.J.'s office. Perfect missing moment to fill in. :-) Thought you'd appreciate this comic strip about another goldfish. wumo/2014/01/31
Veridissima chapter 59 . 1/10/2014
Loved it
Really can't wait to know if Gail stays or not
alix33 chapter 59 . 1/5/2014
"his highbrows rose" - "eyebrows rose".
CarlisleandEsme chapter 58 . 12/30/2013
I love the idea of this story! From Gails POV its so interesting! :) I cannot wait for more!
Midge chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
Really loving the story, but Josh and Toby are Jewish, therefore Kosher...
Midge chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This is really cute!
Veridissima chapter 58 . 11/9/2013
Loved it
So funny
alix33 chapter 58 . 11/4/2013
AW! I think it is very sweet, though dorky, that Danny has CJ's first press conference on tape.
No, CJ, that perm was frightful, as all perms are.
Acer83 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013