Reviews for Splitting Hairs
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This one had me laughing so hard, but it was so sweet of him to braid her hair. I love how distracted they both were. Had to be the heat. Hehe.
Holly W chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I loved this! I can just see Devon's face as True calls out to her dad...
Oonagh chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Brilliant. Very funny. And you can just see the characters acting exactly like that on the show - awkward, embaressed and uncomfortable.
Unikorn chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
That was very well written. The discomfort of the situation had me crying with laughter. Just like those two to react that way... I'd love to read more you have to offer.
mastermia chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
This was great! I wish John would braid my hair.

The characterization was good and I really liked the interplay of Bess and Alonzo.
carolann chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Very cute short story. I loved the tension between Devon and John. Thanks so much for sharing.
mosylu chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
You know that sound effect with the needle skidding across the record, following by dead silence? That's what crossed my mind when True turned around and shrieked for the entire camp to hear, "HEY DAD, DEVON WANTS YOU TO DO HER HAIR!"

Funny, sexy, full of tension and gossip, great stuff. I always love your D/D interstitials.
Maartje chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I really love the way you write. It's a cute story, but it also fits right into the tapestry of the shows.

Within a few thousand words you lightly tap onto their white collar vs. blue collar backgrounds, you explain things the show left unexplained, you turn characters into humans again with all that comes with it and perfectly describe the dance we dance.

I loved that the others didn't let them fall/crash, it shows how close-knit they've grown always watching out for each other. Also loved the teasing and the emberassement on Devon and Danziger's parts. And of course the romance, but that probably goes without saying.

So thank you for writing it! I'll shut up now.
milady dragon chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
That was quite good, and very sweet. I just love the idea that everyone else knows, but Devon and John don't have a clue. Thanks for a really cute story!
LadySlytherin3 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Thanks for this story! It's always nice to read a little D&D. I thought it was really cute.
Tanya Reed chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Thanks for this little bit of D&D sweetness.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
D&D-darling and divine. So subtle, so human, not sentimental or sappy, this was a delight to read. Not only that, it explored something I'd always wondered about the show-did True do her own hair? I know I couldn't braid my own hair at that age. Thank you!
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
That was awesome! I love it when a man does a woman's hair. That was cute and romantic. I was smiling and even laughing through most of this. True was also a very sympathetic character in this. Thank you!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Very very well done! I love your little peeks into the world of D/D. You write them so well. I could picture this as if it were straight from an episode.