Reviews for Fraught with imagined dooms
lilkyonkyon chapter 1 . 8/21
This is exactly how this would happen, hahahaha. Love it.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/16
I LOVE IT! It's very in-chaacter. I especially love Haruhi's last line!
DemureAngel chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
This is amazing they are very much in character I love it
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
So in character. I love Haruhi's practicality.
RetroTuxedo chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
Effin' funny this is. Thanks for the chuckle. RT
MG chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Aww that was so sweet ! Lol and I don't know why I found it funny ... I was supposed to right ? I don't know maybe I'm crazy

Anyway I loved it ! ️
luxartisan chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
I have to admit that this is absolutely adorable and in-character, too! Good work.
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Hahahaha Haruhi's response was gold X'D
I think it's perfectly plausible, after all if they were married Haruhi would have plenty of experience putting up with Tamaki's antics.
silveresque eclipse chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
The characterizations are flawlessly canon. This is better than most OHSHC fanfics. Gods, I cracked up. XD
Marie E. Brooke chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
That ending though.
Amollygamation chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
That ending was so F***-the-World Haruhi. Perfect. Thanks!
TheNightstriker chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Lolz XD
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
okay I have absolutely no idea who the characters are and what catergory this fic is even in, but I saw the summary, seemed interesting enough, read it, thanks for sharing this oneshot :)
Suki Harlett chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
HAHAHAHA Tamaki you are a love! Mean Haruhi! HAHAHA Tamaki is so lovey lovey I adore him. Hahaha Haruhi only wants to sleep XD but Tamaki loves her that way hahaha
briskd chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
I don't know why, but I kinda hated Haruhi in this. If your husband, the man you love, is crying over the possibility of you dying early, you shouldn't just be so nocholant about it. If I cried about something like that and my Husband just said "I'll bury you, good night" I, personally, would have him sleep on the fucking couch for a whole fucking year.