Reviews for Fraught with imagined dooms
MG chapter 1 . 9/30
Aww that was so sweet ! Lol and I don't know why I found it funny ... I was supposed to right ? I don't know maybe I'm crazy

Anyway I loved it ! ️
luxartisan chapter 1 . 7/22
I have to admit that this is absolutely adorable and in-character, too! Good work.
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 1 . 4/19
Hahahaha Haruhi's response was gold X'D
I think it's perfectly plausible, after all if they were married Haruhi would have plenty of experience putting up with Tamaki's antics.
silveresque eclipse chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
The characterizations are flawlessly canon. This is better than most OHSHC fanfics. Gods, I cracked up. XD
Marie E. Brooke chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
That ending though.
Amollygamation chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
That ending was so F***-the-World Haruhi. Perfect. Thanks!
TheNightstriker chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Lolz XD
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
okay I have absolutely no idea who the characters are and what catergory this fic is even in, but I saw the summary, seemed interesting enough, read it, thanks for sharing this oneshot :)
Suki Harlett chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
HAHAHAHA Tamaki you are a love! Mean Haruhi! HAHAHA Tamaki is so lovey lovey I adore him. Hahaha Haruhi only wants to sleep XD but Tamaki loves her that way hahaha
briskd chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
I don't know why, but I kinda hated Haruhi in this. If your husband, the man you love, is crying over the possibility of you dying early, you shouldn't just be so nocholant about it. If I cried about something like that and my Husband just said "I'll bury you, good night" I, personally, would have him sleep on the fucking couch for a whole fucking year.
SpecialYouMe chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
"I'd bury you." Blunt as always, huh Haruhi?

I absolutely adore this cute little Drabble. I can see how this Drabble has about 200 reviews for about 600 words.

Knowing Tamaki, he'd make a big deal of this topic at one point. *sigh* seriously Tamaki, you don't have golden blood. Geeze.

Very humorous, amusing, and entertaining. The bonus: it's short!

Book girl fan chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
What a wonderfully pragmatic answer.
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
"I'd bury you", made me choke. XD

Haruhi you're just awesome and my hero! :)
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Gee, Tama-chan. You overbearing idiot
YesNoMaybeIdk chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
"If I died - "
"I'd bury you. Good night."
Lol! Tamaki ain't gettin' no sympathy from Haruhi at 3 a.m.

Seriously though, I love how Haruhi maintains an unyielding, realistic attitude toward his emotional outbursts but still manages to show that she loves him, even if he is a melodramatic dork. Awesome story. :)