Reviews for Gravitate
BLANK2010 chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
That was wonderful! Great story.
Nightly Halo chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
OMFG! -grabs your neck squeezing and shaking you- I Love it!

you: _ "

me: 0/

-superflyingtacklehugglomp- _

It was so cute and just...RIGHT lol

-rane
Nightly Halo chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
-throws coin at you and runs to next chapter- nan do da!
Nightly Halo chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
ZOMB! to the next chapter! I love this! D
Nightly Halo chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
omgomgomgomg. my first gravi fic. lol, you keep Yuki in character well...and Suiichi! lol I can imagine all this happening in my head _
lazy fat kitsune chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
Hm...this is good. Reflective, really good. *clap clap*
Aacire chapter 4 . 6/27/2006
I like this story. It is a really good story because of the way you delve into the charcters minds. It was a good place to end it, because you could make a sequel from it. Till next time, Asta!
Luciver chapter 4 . 6/26/2006
This is great! I think, actually, this is a perfect ending. But I wouldn't mind an epilogue, lemme tell ya. Wonderful, and so IC it makes me want to...go read the mangas and channel Murakami myself.

Wonderful!
PunkWolfIncarnate chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
Aha! Bautiful chapter. The interaction between Tatsuha and Yuki was brilliant! And deadly hilarious. I almost died laughing (as my adverb choice clearly dictates.)

But really, I'm luving this story. Only three chapters in and I'm already hooked.

I am officailly a fan and am going to watch this story like a hawk. But for the next few months... i may act like I'm ignoring you- for I will be unable to make contact with the cyber world we call fanfiction dot net.

but the moment I return I will be scrutinizing your fic and I do not expect you shall let me down!

Once more. Amazing story you have going- don't drop the ball!

Ryuuko
nomadff7 chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
I am really enjoying this story. I love how in-character everyone is, and I am looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
PunkWolfIncarnate chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
AH!

I'm loving this story! Everyone is crazily in charactor! It's great! They are all so much like Maki Murakami's versions of them it's scary. I luv it!

I really like the part where Hiro uses Shuichi sore ass as a way to snap Shuichi out of his reverie. Perfect and Hilarious!

I really want to follow this story all the way through- but sadly I'm to be without the use of a computer for two months. I'm going to Alaska and my family up there doesn't have internet. So I swear, when i get back I'm going to review eery chapter before I go on to the next one!

But if it's at all possible... could you update one more time before Sunday June 4? That's when I leave... and just one more chapter should tied me over until i get back!

Pretty Please?

Ryuuko
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
oh i hope to read more from you soon. l8r
Loveless19 chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Good Job I can't wait for the next chapter. .
Luciver chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
This is actually very good! You write well, with correct grammar, and everyone is IC. I just have to say WOW. I'm very impressed. I cannot wait to see what happens next! YAY FOR CANON-NESS!
Elfish Etyma chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Nice, let's see where you go with it. It's a good start.