Reviews for Night's Children: Dum Spiro, Spero
ashehole chapter 14 . 3/31/2008
Omg. I'm so sorry this has taken me forever to review!

But you know I would, and it's lovely. ...I didn'y know Trysten had been adopted. ...But that's point of this, isn't it? Lmao.
Raux chapter 14 . 2/14/2008
I just realized that I never reviewed for this story. Bad me!

By the way, I love it. I like that your giving a background for these loveable guys, hehe.

Whoo! Trysten and Tymmie! LOVE THEM!
ashehole chapter 13 . 6/27/2007
Brava, brava. Yay, double updates, and now Trysten's story shall begin. Mwahaha.

I love Zahi and Art. I'm sure I've mentioned this quite often, but what can I say? I'm such a sucker. 3
ashehole chapter 11 . 6/21/2007
So, now Zahi and Art have been charged with the duty of protecting Trysten. Things are starting to come together.

An epic quest? o.O
ashehole chapter 10 . 5/21/2007
Short chapters are nice. Lol.

I love little Art. So cute.
ashehole chapter 9 . 5/16/2007
**Hugs Art** Poor baby...
ashehole chapter 8 . 4/27/2007
...I love this chapter. Zahi has had a complete turn around of his former self, and I'm assuming this boy he's keeping safe is little Art. **Love for the chapter**

Can't wait for the next part!

Batsu-chan
ashehole chapter 7 . 4/16/2007
Aw. Zahi. It's okay. You hang in tight there!

Great job, Even if it's short. Short is nothing as long as what was written is great.
ashehole chapter 6 . 3/22/2007
Oh. So cool. The beginning of Tessa's older brother. I was going to ask if Ezra's father was Zahi from the way he was going on and acting about how she could have possible named her "bulge", but then I got to thinking about it, and it was like, it's been a year since then, right? That's a long pregnancy. So, I'm not sure if I'm quite right. Lol.

Batsu-chan
ashehole chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
gjkhjfkhgsjkghbsjkfbkf!

O

Poor Zahi.
ashehole chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
Woo, Zahi! You can escape! I have faith in you! ...That, and I know your future. Lol.

Great job, Nym, can't wait for the next chappie.
ashehole chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
Yes, good good. It kinda makes me feel better that Trysten never knew how much his father detested and scorned him in the beginning hours of his life. That probably would have hurt him more than knowing them, and then having them taken away. But I like Stanton's sentiments of naming him after his brother. Of course, I also like Serena's playfulness of his name. Imagine, his name being Zahi, lol, when he and Zahi actually end up meeting. That would have been hilarious.
ashehole chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
**Chuckles** Of course I love it. Do you really need me to tell you this again? D
Inu-Moon-Lover chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
gr88 story so far. plz update!
ashehole chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
**Claps** I have already had the pleasure of reading this before, but I wanted to read it again and show my unfaultering support. **Supports**