Reviews for Night Comes Down
Desert Thief chapter 10 . 11/6/2008
You gotta keep going with this! It's the best thing I've read in this fandom so far! Everyone is in character and it's just so brilliant.

~ Desert Thief
Twill chapter 10 . 1/16/2008
I'm sorry, m'dear, for taking so long to write you a review for this! I've been scatterbrained and busy and all sorts of things, but really, this made my day when I noticed it updated, and again when I finally got a chance to read it.

First, I suppose, the obvious. I cannot read anything with Jay and Neil and Theresa involved without thinking... certain things. Then, I follow these thoughts with a vivid fantasy-daydream wherein there's a lot less clothes and a lot of talking about Neil's bum.

I loved him acting as the 'Chronus Alarm' and being the one to run off shouting that the god's attacking. It works very very well in my head, and it made me smile. There might even have been a chuckle involved, too.

I think Atlanta's dilemma is very realistic as well. Who wouldn't want to retain paradise? There are only so many earthly delights out there, and a lot of bad stuff to put you off in between. But the Elysian Fields? The worst thing you've got to worry about is the choice between listening to a ballad by Orpheus and watching a boat race between Jason and Odysseus.

You're definitely keeping things very plausible, and everyone in character, while tweaking things enough to put strain on their 'heroic' selves. Being a hero isn't all glory, and most end up with a tragic end. All around, dearest, this fic is amazing.

I do hope school lets up for another update breather (as I wish my own Muse would hurry back so I might do some writing myself, someday). Cheers!
Angelfire94 chapter 10 . 1/5/2008
Wow... I just started reading the entire fic today and I couldn't stop. Very well-written! Please update soon!
PrimaDina chapter 10 . 1/5/2008
Oy vey!

I was re-reading this a couple weeks ago. Always liked this one, lol. Great to see it updated!
eat.tha.corn.NOW chapter 9 . 10/13/2007
Look, Lost Experiment person - I like your name by the way (seriously, no sarcasm there) - Night Comes Down is a really, really, REALLY cool story and we - the people who think that Night Comes Down is a really, really, REALLY cool story (well most of them at the very least) - would appreciate it if you could UPDATE IT SOON!

And if you might happen to think that I might have possibly wished to cause you offence, you are wrong. I only wish to explain to you that it has been OVER A YEAR - again I mean no offence - and that I want you to update soon.

please?

Ciao!
Marasquin chapter 9 . 6/26/2007
it has been almost a year since you've updated this

and i (for one) am very sad

you must must must must must continue this.

please?
GarggleShmarggle chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
well ur obviously a very talented writer :D

I love ur story and I hope you continue it soon!
Citrus-Lime chapter 9 . 9/15/2006
wow please wright more i am intranced and please make nothing big like dirty stuff happen between threasa and neal. PUT JAY AND THREASA TOGETHER!
The OddBird chapter 9 . 8/29/2006
Yeah, I have a problem making the line things too. Hm, weird. o0o0o0o is cool though ;)

I love the fight scene. That'd be awesome if they did that in the show...but they wouldn't. [

Great chapter, worth the wait. Haha, I haven't updated for about two months, compared to me, you regularily update.

The OddBird
Jonin-Kakashi-Hatake chapter 9 . 8/28/2006
That was a great chapter just one question is this fic J/T or N/T?
DivineGuardian chapter 9 . 8/28/2006
WOOT *does update dance* this is such a great story can't wait for the next Chap. Eagerly awaiting your next update :)
caity chapter 9 . 8/27/2006
That was a great chapter! The ending was very intreging and worth the wait, please update as soon as you can!
christiankikyo chapter 9 . 8/26/2006
Yay! I'm kinda confused as to how they could hug Atlanta, but w/. The last sentance, same as the last chapter are very intriging. Both are said ny Atlanta too, hm... Anywho, update soon!
999999999 chapter 9 . 8/26/2006
awew, poor atlanta. well done neil. love this story it's a fav, please update soon!
iheartyou07 chapter 9 . 8/26/2006
this was an amazing chapter, and it was definitely worth the wait. I hope Theresa and Jay patch things up, it wasn't entirely her fault... And I'm really happy that Atlanta is back. anyways, glad to hear you had fun in Otakon, can't wait for your next update, hope it's soon!