Reviews for Cohabitation
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
If not Cologne then Ranma should have asked Herb or the Jusekyo guide to send secretly some spring of the drowned twins which would allow both Hakura and himself to exist at the same time
That Zany Monk chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I laugh at this. I simply have no other response to this story, beyond, nice job, and, it's hilarious.
shugokage chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Cool story and great idea good job!
Ranmayamabushi chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Very good short
irnzenmonk chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
very entertaining ne
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
cool! this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I think you might want to come back to this one Lerris and flesh out the parts that were only really told and not shown. There are allot of stories that could be really fun and make an epic narrative if you went into the details.

Spokavriel yahoo. com
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Great story!
Kariston Draconis chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Hm... An interesting take on the "Ranma replaces one of the Senshi" schtick. I like it.
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Still a personal favorite of mine. I'm a sucker for happy endings.
andrew chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
intresting but i think it would have been better if it were longer this is more of a story outline than an actual story
moritynz chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Very interesting idea... I did wonder how well it could be done in such a short story but it was good... not pergect but good.
Tovath chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I don't care how many times I read this, it always is enjoyable.
Golden Arms chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
That's some wild stuff.

I can't begin to imagine the amount of work this took up, but it's clearly present. I'd only wish there were more to this, going over in detail all the things thet they'd had to endure, especially the period when Haruka gives Ranma permission to date her lady. That would be a tale in and of itself, I wager.
masaki yang yi1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Interestiong and a bit dark in place's but good nontheless.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »