Reviews for The XBox 360 Dilema
DoctorEvilGeniusMario3000 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
There hasn't been a review for a long time, but nice job on your first fanfic. It made me laugh harder than usual.
020345284080349580234805820485 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Oh. My. God.

You are a retard. At least I hope you are, because if anyone with a measure of mental health wrote this crap then the world is going to hell.

I know I flamed all your stories. You know what? I suffered through all of them before posting these flames.

I'm surprised my eyes didn't burn out of my head.

That would have been merciful.

For the sake of humanity... STOP WRITING!
PeppyDaMan chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Hey...if you have Banjo, then where are Kazooie and Mumbo? They should be part of the action too, ya know! But other than that, this was great.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Nice, funny job with the story. It was funny when Banjo came in. :)
cookiemadeofcake chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Howdy that was funny! Did you know that May and Banjo might appear in Super Smash Brothers Brawl? It's true. go to Wikipedia.
Excitinkoa chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
You're very, very, VERY crazy, but I LOVE this ficv of yours. :)
some guy chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
You're crazy, man. But I love this fic. Nice job.
tikitikirevenge chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
That first review is really weird.

Anyway, great story, and now I'm scarred for life and will never look at SSBB in the same way again. I hate you. Please don't ever do that again. Ever.

Anyways, I likey. Very much.
Jay Resop chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Another hilarious story beyond the average craziness! Please continue on!
Yoshiguru chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Man, that was a great laugh. You are one of the best authors in the Super Smash Brothers section. Cause you can do entertaining Yoshi and Peppy stories, with Dr. Hoshi, Banjo,and May thrown in. Plus, you used the characters that will appear in Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Ah well, hope you get lots of reviews!

Your biggest fan, Yoshiguru