Reviews for How To Save a Life
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Yay! I like this!
Kind Baudelaire chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Aw ... that's so sweet :)
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Nice! I like it, wish you wrote more of course!

Lost O'Fallon Girl
padslet chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
aw
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
really sweet story
XsilverXdoeX chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
lovely...confusing, a little, I dunno when it took place or what Hermione's information was, but I guess that you want it shrouded in mystery, or you'd have explained better, huh?

I loved it, anyway, Sev is my man.

Keep up the great work!
the-human-error chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
e!

Cute!

Update soon!
stashthesocks chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
cute :)
NativeMoon chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Have MERCY! I cant believe its taken me so darned long to finally read. Now I will be the first to admit that I am not a fan of SS/HG - but this is brilliant - and yes I definately get it LOL! Im also not one for Canon (lord knows I am not since all of my fics are seriously AU) - but you really have hit both nails on the head with your characterisations. The scenario and all details feel very real to me (even if I dont want him to end up with her LOL). I felt as if I was in the room watching. Absolutely brilliant and I am adding this to my favs!
Dags-Calhoun chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
After just seeing FFVII I see this in a new light than I did a bit ago.
PiperLeoEternally chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
o wow this is really good! wow... it would be awsome as a multi chapter fic!
Barb8 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Clap Clap. This was so sweet.
Kail Ceannai chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Nice one shot. Excellent tension between Hermoine and Severus. I wouldn't mind seeing this with a few chapters before and a few chapters afterward, but regardless it stands on its own quite nicely.
Disbanded chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Oh wow, wow wow wow wow wow!

That was soo sweet! And cool and *faints*

I'm not one for the Hermione/Severus pairing but that was great! Well done!
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Very good! Great one-shot I liked it very much. Keep up the good work. I especially liked the line about a blank headstone...interesting way of putting it.