Reviews for Tennis Trek: First Generation
Jai chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
This sorta StarTrek/MegamiKouhosei/Gundan/POT crossover has hooked me. I need to read more! Please write more!
Jaricchi chapter 4 . 5/17/2008
that was awesome! keep it up...

and please update soon! _
White-Lily-Blossom chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
This is so good! Why aren't you continuing it?
hkr-11 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
PLEASE UPDATE!

I can't wait. It's very great and creative!

Cool. Are they'll war? ehehe :P
Tuli-Susi chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
oh wow, this is so exciting! I almost felt the same as if I was watching a tennis match in the anime (I don't have THAT a good imagination so obviously seeing is easier for me then reading...) I'm in awe at how you somehow managed to parellel the anime! Momo's, Arai's and now Kaidoh's fight! Simply amazing! so what's Inui's fight gonna be like? cos Ryoma should use the 'death spiral' in place of a twist serve, right?, right?

I'm so ecited, why didn't I see this fic sooner! Please hurry and update! I really, really, really, really, really can't wait!
Kawaii-Gaara-Chan chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
wow! O.O .Awesome! I loved it! Please continue! wow, this story is amazing!
black123 chapter 4 . 2/13/2007
Great fic! Hope to read more! So you gotta update soon!
Kat1132 chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
This is amazing! I can't wait to read more!
Tora Macaw chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
Kalpin? Blink.. oh well.. Go Ryoma! I really enjoyed that chapter.
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Space is big..REALLY big. But then, we all know that. Grin! Enter the mega brat! I shall read further..GOOD BEGINING!
Aralaiqualasse chapter 4 . 2/1/2007
hm...very diffenent than in the manga...Never though Momo will hate Ryoma that much...

If Nanjirou E. in manga is a tennis pro...then in this fic? WHat is Nanjirou's position n where the hell is he...Or he will not appear in this fic?

Update ASAP...n thanx for update 2 chappie at once...I love it...
Aralaiqualasse chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
Update ! Update! This fic is getting really interesting
Old Fiat chapter 2 . 5/25/2006
Hahahahaha! Star Trek? This is great! I love it! Update soon please! Just tell me one thing, what is a mech?

-Old Fiat

Fiat 4 Ever
Chibi-Pengin chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
I like the way the story's going. It will be intresting to see how Ryoma will effect them. Keep up the good work.