Reviews for And Shine Heaven Now
Fionn Whelan chapter 31 . 7/29/2007
Thanks for the review guys. I enjoy praise as well as helpful criticism, and will take to heart any helpful, constructive advice given.

Yeah, I need to work of my dialogue. I'm a bit rusty at it, I have to admit, and it is one of the hardest parts of a fic to write. Well, unless you do cheap action movie dialog (a sin a readily admit to having committed).

Also: Homer and Alucard will have more interaction. I agree, the are an awesome pair, so much alike in strange ways. And Jessica may well end up the Springfield version of Seras-after all, like Integra says in the first OVA episode, the best vampire killer is another vampire, as humans are generally no match for the Undead, even with the proper training and weaponry.

I'm working on another chapter, and as I'm here at the beach for a week, I'll have plenty of time to relax and work on it. I'll consider all your advice and requests, ancd work them in somehow. Well, that's all for now. Thanks a bunch guys.
Klaark chapter 31 . 7/29/2007
Your dialogue needs serious work. With the amount of characters you lump into a scene, you need to be extra careful to show who is talking. At times it reads so much like a script I have no clue whatsoever as to who said what.

You can get away with doing that when what's being said is so obviously coming from acertain character. Problem is, you don't seem to be able to characterize a person well enough for it to come through.

The fic is pretty cool though.
MegFallow chapter 28 . 7/28/2007
Homer fighting the ghoul was my favorite part!
MegFallow chapter 31 . 7/28/2007
Awesome! Great that you are updating this story! And Homer and Alucard are so great together! I want to see more of thier antics I have a feeling that these two have a lot in common.

Well, expect for the fact that Alucard is a vampire and Homer is not these two should make a awesome duo if I had one suggestion for this fic it would be to see more of that.

I look foreward to see how it ends
Master of the Boot chapter 31 . 7/28/2007
Awsome new chapter man. The forces that the first one has ammased are extraordinarily cool. Those ghasts, are they from some other fiction or did you make them up yourself. Because those things are awsome. Would it be fair to consider Jessica becoming the equivilent of seras within the Springfield vampire hunters? I'll just sign off saying that I look forward to more.

Ta

Master of Teh Boot
Master of the Boot chapter 28 . 5/27/2007
I reread this chapter and for the first time I realized that alucard pulled a mental homer. He may be a slick shit killer vampire but he's just hungry.
Master of the Boot chapter 30 . 5/13/2007
Awsome story. The action is excellent and the side story with Brian and the former Iskariot makes the tale so realistic. Excellent bringing in Clock work orange and the references to Army of DArkness. Not so hot about Alucard telling what he did to Patty and her girlfriend, but its your story.

update me boy

Master of Teh Boot
BluePaladinium chapter 30 . 3/21/2007
I'm loving this story!

The Homer vs Ghoul sequence actually made me laugh out loud for ages. Good to see him kick ass now.

THIS STORY NEEDS MORE WILLIE!

Seriously can you imagine him kicking ghoul ass with his pitchfork?
Joey Joe Joe Junior Shabadoo chapter 30 . 10/27/2006
Whew! Just finished reading the story. Damn, thirty chapters and you're not done yet? I think this might be the longest I've ever read. Anyway, I like your stuff. Seems a little thin on the Hellsing though.
Agent HUNK chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
Wow, long chapters. Gonna take me awhile to read 'em. But the story is pretty good, and I like it. Good work!
Fionn Whelan chapter 29 . 10/4/2006
Okay, enough sap, more Alucard, more violence! Don't worry about Alucard being gone-he'll return soon, and with a vegneance, plus Integra and Walter!

Also, a special bonus (ie: filler) chapter featuring none other than Troy McClure!
Zaneta chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
Just so that you know, the reason that silver is believed to work against vampires is because it is the only substance that exists in the planes of the living and the dead. Otherwise, certainly interesting, I'll be sure to keep reading.
Fionn Whelan chapter 10 . 9/8/2006
Sorry, two wrong documents for the last two chapters. I hope this solves any confusion. Sorry.-Author
Keith B. Real chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
My only gripe is that there are a crap load of characters to keep track of. Other than that, this is a very unique blend.
MonoSheep chapter 26 . 8/26/2006