Reviews for Statistically Improbable
mpt.72 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Very good.

Loved the ending.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
super cute and so very Hermione, well done
ffnsurfer chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Lots of kudos for great use of Aquarius. Really is a great song. Good and amusing oneshot. Loved it.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
lol How sweet! Very cute! Only Hermione would do something like that!
Senko Ryu chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This is adorable! 8D Great job.
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I know this fanfic is a few years old, but I just HAD to review it!

It was bloody fantastic and, after taking a peek at your profile I see that you have other stories that most definitely interest me. Thankfully, I don't need any of the formulas I have to memorize for my statistics final to know that! _

Yes, I really should be studying for statistics or, at least, doing my homework, but I couldn't help it. I just had to check this out!

I'll be reading and most definitely reviewing your other stories soon, I hope! (Depends on whether I survive my spring quarter or not...) P

Lovely fic!

*Eli
tryingtobestine chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
oh, it was lovely... and so much like Hermione!
missevilprincess chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Heehee. I can imagine Hermione doing this actually...
The Boy Atomic chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
OH! I was smiling by the end of that. that was an amazing story seriously. The way you made it light and happy the whole way through , UH! brilliant! please write some more stories ands stuff i canread cause you have an amazing talent!
oncloud8 chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
It's just such a Hermione thing to do to turn how they feel about each other into a math equation, doesn't it? And I love all the things that Ron says, like where he says she's actually gone mental this time. So much fluffy cuteness. And I love the title. So... factual and smartical. Don't ask.

StruckByThunder
Rainbow Shiner chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
YAY! *claps*
angel718 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Cute. I like Ron/Hermione, usually, but this is really good. I like it a lot.
Flaming-Dragon-of-the-Moon chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
heh, figures. hermione WOULD be the kind of person to turn love into math. still, even though math bugs me, i like your story!
CezyAngel chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
your story's seriously cute. haha :) hermione makes such a lovable math geek :p
Kipcha chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Umm, no offense, but I didn't really like it.