Reviews for Knowledge
Neal chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I'd say not :D
Pippin Longstocking chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Honey, no way in HELL have you lost touch with this one. I thought it was absolutely beautiful.
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
The correct spelling of Fuehrer is Führer. Adolf Hitler was called the Führer during his reign.
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
"united by a circle and bound by flame" That is so sweet! ) *crying*
invisible johnny chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
omg, not at all...
Akyre chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I like this. I don't normally read Roy/Riza but this is nice.
N.C. Stormeye chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
No you haven't! This is too excellent for words.
xKohaku chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
You definitely didn't lose your touch. That was very good! You explained their bond very well I thought. Hope to read more!
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Hi, Henrika!

Nope, you have definitely NOT lost your touch with FMA! I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I always love the way you delve into the characters' thoughts and motives. I really liked the way that you described Riza ignoring her own guilt as she tried to prevent his from consuming him. That was very nice. Very nice, indeed. Thanks for posting another FMA story and congratulations for posting your 75th story (at this time, I know you've posted more since - I wish I was as prolific as you *sigh*).

Terry
momiji-k chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
It was almost perfect... Riza threatening to shoot at Roy or him sleeping with other women just wouldn't happen..

That is the only fault I can find. Other than that this was excellent. :)
Sadina Saphrite chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Nope. You still got it.

Though...I would /prefer/ more Edward Angst...*pokepokepoke*

...

*poke*
Nilmiel chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Nilmiel: Aww... it's cute. Very sweet... keep up the great work!
Melitza chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Very elegant, very possible way of things going down. Love the royai, as always.

Nicely written.
NinjaAngel chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
no way your better then ever !
Kaori-chan92 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Me like! Still got the speculating FMA touch! I've been wanting to do a chapter 57 fic, and now I feel more inspired to actually write it. Yays to you!