Reviews for Let me show you love
wings of the dark night chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Awsome story. 91/2 on 10. 1/2 gone cause its Azarath(ian) not Azerath(ean)( leats thats what they put on the tt site). And plewase work on your grammar
raerobgal chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
That was so good! I loved it and I dont think it was rushed but still, its excellent. I'm sad that Bruce died in the end :( Oh well, he could be realy mean, he nearly killed my fave character for goodness sake! Lol, I'm going hyper...
Twilight Dancer123 chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
It is okay. Boy, you write some really long chapters.

-Allie
Helena Aeris chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
Wow... You've struck me speechless.

Well, my voicebox says it'll work for a few more minutes until it shuts down, so I'll use the minutes to tell you this: I love this story and hope you make a sequel. D Oh, and you're a great authoress as well!

The Shadow Phoenix
Tecna chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
No matter what others say about it being rushed, I had a feeling that you would be a little desperate to get it done... still enjoyed it, it was a excellent chapter, extremely fabulous! Loved it!

Tecna ;)
A Raven's last song chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
That was very good. Is there more or is that it?
joe-ashaman chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
Ah, I love battles and you didn't disappoint.

Way to finish this with a bang.

Joe Asha'man
ravenslair chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I liked it, and I would definitely like to read more. The story really has a lot of possibilities, so please keep updating. Thanks...Gerry
The Only Innocent Writer Here- Yumi chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I bit rushed
Star Melody chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
I like the plotline but I think the love between Robin and Raven or the "feelings" have been rushed. They should have been given a bit more time to bloom. If you put all the stuff like that in the first chapter it makes it seem like there wasn't enough time for them to even get to know each other. How can Robin love someone he hardly knows? It's good otherwise and I'll keep reading _
Tecna chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
-looks at you in amusement- Hmm... so, flaming will only make you continue huh? Well then... I hate it, it's absolutely horrible and totally needs upating ;p

Lol, Update asap, it's fantastic!

Tecna ;)
joe-ashaman chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Hey, your stuff is always good. So if you write it you can count on me to review for you, ok?

Now for the story. I though that you did a good job with the characters and it has a good plot to it, but I thought it could have used a little more action. I know it's just the first chapter, but that would have helped it out. I'm just being picky though, because it was good. Can't wait to see where you go with this.

Joe Asha'man
Flordeluna.chan chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
It's so beautiful! WAH! I LOVE IT! And I mean it alot! It's wonderful wipes tears