Reviews for Symbolism
HeiPoxia chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
"Who knew when a comrade might get a full body injury and he would need a full spandex suit. If Gai had to walk around nude, that was very alright."

Greatest line ever. And such a Gai thing to think!
twilightm00n chapter 5 . 12/26/2007
The spandex was a quite refreshing view than the normal 'oh the horror!' type things in most fanfics (not to say that's bad lol). It really is awesome how you delved into the characters with their symbolic items; they really fit well. Keep up the great writing!
dustbowls chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
This is my favorite chapter. Humorous and grim at the same time...I think fanfiction has made Gai slightly less scary for me, and more human. Thanks for contributing to the small pool of decent writing in the Naruto fandom!
random id chapter 5 . 10/21/2006
wow the asuma chapter is even more powerful when you consider the events of the manga. The gai seemed like somthing that might really have happened the stress of hiswounded fried making him thank spandex and having his faith neaarly shatterd by gaara
dreamlifter chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
I liked this, surprisingly the insight into ino's childhood the way you wrote it, was both realistic and sweet at the same time
Bluephoenix17 chapter 4 . 8/12/2006
I think your doing an awsome job with this fic. Your explenation for things are great. You have my praise. _

(sorry if I messed on my spelling)
Pylea Princess chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
aw ;-; so sad x3
Ryou VeRua chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
Psh, that's it. I've left this alone long enough. I've made a startling discovery.

The Naruto fandom doesn't appreciate spandex, not nearly as much as it should.

Spandex can be made to be angsty! Just like you did here! (Nice job on that, by the way. Though I told you that before)

*cough* ...I love Gai.

Eh, anyways...nice job.
dreamlifter chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
angsty, but good stuff
dreamlifter chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
very very creative revisioning of the Akimichi clan and Chouji's swirls. kudos to you
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
added much insight to Asuma's character, good read