Reviews for Burgeon
8Tifa8 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
This was Beautiful. Great story :D
Rhiannon's blackbird chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
So cool! I love it, it's deep.
Desenchanter chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I loved this! It was so beautifully written, great job.
Hiroen Nnir chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
very cute
Zeek72 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Cute fic. Liked the ending.
Justified Assassin chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Wow, this is very masterfully done! Your writing style was superb, and the story was captivating. Great Job!
shannello chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Simply beautiful. Your style is very sweet, and very welcoming. I'm happy I found this piece. KohakuKagome is rarely done, and you've pulled it off nicely. Great work!
Yukiji Yumemiru chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Ohaiyo!

My again U I want to translate it... Do you give me permission? please? (puppy eyes *.*)
Zg13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Ohaiyo!

I love your fic and I want to translate it... Do you give me permission? Do you care?
psquare chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
KagomeKohaku, eh? An interesting pairing, and even more interesting is the way you've written them.

This is very characteristic of the type of writing you've grown fond of writing recently, and, as usual, it's very thought-provoking and simply, yet beautifully worded.

You've left a lot for the reader to assume - I'm not going to bore you by listing my assumptions, but it *does* set up a nice and convenient premise for the fic. Not much to say as per plot, but those little snippets tracked their growing relationship nicely. Kudos.

And... just where do you get all those lovely metaphors from? I especially loved the last one. Nothing like a wonderful last line to round off a good fic.

Grammar and spelling wise, I couldn't spot any mistakes.

I'm not really a great fan of the pairing (or anything to do with Kohaku, honestly), so maybe this didn't impress me as much as it *should* have, but it *is* a wonderful piece of fanfic. I can tell that writing a pairing like this and pulling it off convincingly is a tough task. Good job.

Manga is... weird. o_O

Take care, and Keep Writing!
Boomerang Butterfly chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Wow. I loved this story. It was amazing. I've never thought of a Kagome/Kohaku fic before, and if so, it probably would've seemed wrong...but this is execellent. The style flows so beautifully and the words give you a sort of sweet melancholy feel.

Well done!
mandy chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Wow I liked this story a lot. Kohaku and Kagome pairings are not often done but somehow you managed to make it work. Check out this story called Mistakes Change Everything on mediaminer. it's also a kohaku and kagome pairing. This is a great story by the way. I love your stlye of writing it

Later