Reviews for Wanting
DopeyPenguin chapter 9 . 1/17
ghjkl
jacobhard chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
Great story but please Hurry up and update it i want to know what happens with shikamru and ino
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
This story is really good, but I guess it won't be updated after all those years. Anyway, I enjoyed reading it.
Rivendell101 chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
You're right! It wasn't a year! It was six...

I hope you can update again at some point!
icemint chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
Please don't leave Ino in such despair and heartbreak. The way these two keep misunderstanding each other is frustrating and ironic. I'd hate to see them suffer for much longer. I know you have something great brewing and you of all people would want to see this through. I haven't given up on you, so please, please be inspired to write again. We've missed you.
happycatlittleturtle chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
This story is lovely! I always have a hard time finding InoShika fics and I'm glad to have found an author who writes such quality ones!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
i am so inlove with this story!i wish you could finish this and not totally abandon it :-)
Mystic Owl chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
You were right about that prediction: "It will not be another year before I update"
Only too true, It's been six years since 1 measly update and well working it's way onto 7.
Tssk, Tssk, such high hopes and promises from such a good story and you leave us hanging...I'm disappointed...for shame .
Fabulous story...just wish the author would complete it sometime this century lol.

ja ne
narusaku143 chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
Its been mre than a year please! Update
melisha0209 chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
i really love your stories, js... hope u could update them :)
naku12 chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
love this story! can u update?
PriSimo chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
I adore this story, a delight to read!
legendofpanties chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
Awesome chapter
I've been reading other Ino and Shikamaru Fanfics, and oh my god, do i ever appreciate you now!
Your writing is excellent
I always now whats going on,
and the chemistry is great and not ooc.
legendofpanties chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Cute!
I wasn't expecting much but this was surprisingly nice!
Great writing!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
Well, an ending would have been appreciated. Funny, authors are ever so eager to hear how great they are but ...