Reviews for Wanting
Vongola Princessa chapter 9 . 9/7
Misunderstanding and miscommunication aka the bane of my existence :""""(
Vongola Princessa chapter 8 . 9/7
Oh noOoOoOoooOO this makes me so emo I love shikaino fics ESP because they give such insight and characterization to Ino I LOVE IT
It's been 8 years since your last update and while I know it will be near impossible for you to update this again - seeing as you might have already moved on to another fandom (which I totally understand because sparkly pretty je boys and dashing j-actors ftw), just wanted to say thank you for writing this very nice ShikaIno piece. Still hoping in my heart of hearts that you will update somehow but no pressure! Good luck with all your endeavours and thanks for sharing your image of ShikaIno. :)
Heeta chapter 9 . 7/19/2015
it's been 7 years author-san T.T
I hope you don't forget to finish this story bcs it's so good!
update soon and ganbatte!
TT chapter 9 . 6/25/2015
It's been 7 whole years.
Hermione Hawthorne chapter 9 . 4/6/2015
Oh no how can you again win my whole soul with your words?! Everything was perfect! So realistic and so them. You have to update as quickly as possible so that I don't have to carry this pain. You know I mean it as some compliments rather than threats.
crannteile chapter 9 . 3/24/2015
*seven years later* Well, that was a refreshing take on ShikaIno. Like everyone else, I like reading how they could plausibly get together, but you took it a step further. These are issues they really would deal with. Their personalities almost demand these problems. You managed to keep both of them completely in character, weave a realistic plot about relationship pratfalls, AND make it enjoyable. I know you'll probably never come back to this one, but just in case, if you suddenly get the urge to finish this (it's almost finished, right?), I'll be back. Followed and thanks. :)
icemint chapter 8 . 3/5/2015
Come baaaaack! You're wonderful and brilliant. What does it matter that it's been a while? I keep rereading your fics and hoping you'll find it in you to update. You can do it!
DopeyPenguin chapter 9 . 1/17/2015
ghjkl
Jacobhard chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
Great story but please Hurry up and update it i want to know what happens with shikamru and ino
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
This story is really good, but I guess it won't be updated after all those years. Anyway, I enjoyed reading it.
Rivendell101 chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
You're right! It wasn't a year! It was six...

I hope you can update again at some point!
icemint chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
Please don't leave Ino in such despair and heartbreak. The way these two keep misunderstanding each other is frustrating and ironic. I'd hate to see them suffer for much longer. I know you have something great brewing and you of all people would want to see this through. I haven't given up on you, so please, please be inspired to write again. We've missed you.
happycatlittleturtle chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
This story is lovely! I always have a hard time finding InoShika fics and I'm glad to have found an author who writes such quality ones!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
i am so inlove with this story!i wish you could finish this and not totally abandon it :-)