Reviews for Wanting
narusaku143 chapter 9 . 2/21
Its been mre than a year please! Update
melisha0209 chapter 9 . 2/3
i really love your stories, js... hope u could update them :)
naku12 chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
love this story! can u update?
PriSimo chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
I adore this story, a delight to read!
legendofpanties chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
Awesome chapter
I've been reading other Ino and Shikamaru Fanfics, and oh my god, do i ever appreciate you now!
Your writing is excellent
I always now whats going on,
and the chemistry is great and not ooc.
legendofpanties chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Cute!
I wasn't expecting much but this was surprisingly nice!
Great writing!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
Well, an ending would have been appreciated. Funny, authors are ever so eager to hear how great they are but ...
WhatDoIDo chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
There's one thing that i dont like, you didnt finish it
Ann chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Uhhhhhhh please update? It's been FIVE years. It's just one of those stories that MUST be completed :(
itte'sasprite chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
Hahahaha! It certainly wasn't a year.. More like a few? Your story is so connected and just agh heart spasms you know? I'll look forward to your next update though. Whenever that is!
Emily chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
"It will not be another year until I upload!" has been several years..
Svjati chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
I love where you've gone with this story so far, BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FINISH ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT T

IM DYING OVER HERE
anni fer chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Poor Ino :(
little-hina chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
I like your story! And I like how you've included Neji being Ino's friend. This idea has never occured to me till now, but I like it!
MariaSabaku chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
Completely amazing. I am left flabbergasted at how ShikaIno's relationship is at the moment, and cannot wait to read more!
Your portrait of their relationship is fresh and I believe you have captured them perfectly.

I've noticed you haven't updated in four years, but I sincerely hope you don't abandon this story because it's just too beautiful to leave unfinished.

Please write another chapter! (: