Reviews for Wanting
TT chapter 9 . 6/25
It's been 7 whole years.
Hermione Hawthorne chapter 9 . 4/6
Oh no how can you again win my whole soul with your words?! Everything was perfect! So realistic and so them. You have to update as quickly as possible so that I don't have to carry this pain. You know I mean it as some compliments rather than threats.
crannteile chapter 9 . 3/24
*seven years later* Well, that was a refreshing take on ShikaIno. Like everyone else, I like reading how they could plausibly get together, but you took it a step further. These are issues they really would deal with. Their personalities almost demand these problems. You managed to keep both of them completely in character, weave a realistic plot about relationship pratfalls, AND make it enjoyable. I know you'll probably never come back to this one, but just in case, if you suddenly get the urge to finish this (it's almost finished, right?), I'll be back. Followed and thanks. :)
icemint chapter 8 . 3/5
Come baaaaack! You're wonderful and brilliant. What does it matter that it's been a while? I keep rereading your fics and hoping you'll find it in you to update. You can do it!
DopeyPenguin chapter 9 . 1/17
ghjkl
jacobhard chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
Great story but please Hurry up and update it i want to know what happens with shikamru and ino
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
This story is really good, but I guess it won't be updated after all those years. Anyway, I enjoyed reading it.
Rivendell101 chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
You're right! It wasn't a year! It was six...

I hope you can update again at some point!
icemint chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
Please don't leave Ino in such despair and heartbreak. The way these two keep misunderstanding each other is frustrating and ironic. I'd hate to see them suffer for much longer. I know you have something great brewing and you of all people would want to see this through. I haven't given up on you, so please, please be inspired to write again. We've missed you.
happycatlittleturtle chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
This story is lovely! I always have a hard time finding InoShika fics and I'm glad to have found an author who writes such quality ones!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
i am so inlove with this story!i wish you could finish this and not totally abandon it :-)
Mystic Owl chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
You were right about that prediction: "It will not be another year before I update"
Only too true, It's been six years since 1 measly update and well working it's way onto 7.
Tssk, Tssk, such high hopes and promises from such a good story and you leave us hanging...I'm disappointed...for shame .
Fabulous story...just wish the author would complete it sometime this century lol.

ja ne
narusaku143 chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
Its been mre than a year please! Update
melisha0209 chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
i really love your stories, js... hope u could update them :)
naku12 chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
love this story! can u update?