Reviews for Wanting
Found this by going through a favorite author's favorite author list. I loved it and I wish it was completed!
Holly Wills chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Ugh, posting another review to say that I meant to write "8 years" instead of six years. Stupid brain, sorry!

Anyway, carry on, and I hope you still check your messages. :)
Holly Wills chapter 9 . 10/19/2016
It probably goes without saying that this fic won't be updated any time soon (six years since the last update!), but I would just like to leave a note here saying how awesome your writing is. I wish I could write as well as you. :)

Thanks for all the great InoShika fics you've written. I come back read them every so often.

Wishing you luck and love in life and everything! :)
DAngel7 chapter 8 . 10/17/2016
lol I guess its been way more than one year that you've update... I was re-reading stories from my favourite list, and this is one of my favourite ShikaIno.. who I would very much like to see completed, instead of stay hanging nowhere like it is now.
I know its been such a long time, your interest in Naruto must of vanished, so is your desire to continue and finish this story (especially if you read the cannon :/ but I really hope you can find the inspiration for at least one last chapter, even is a bit rushed, to give a definite ending to the story. Please consider it *if you still check your messages*
Lynne D. Mariza chapter 9 . 10/10/2016
So it won't be another whole year right... -_-"

Anyways love this story, really do hope that Ino and Shikanari work it out in the end though
Vongola Princessa chapter 9 . 9/7/2016
Misunderstanding and miscommunication aka the bane of my existence :""""(
Vongola Princessa chapter 8 . 9/7/2016
Oh noOoOoOoooOO this makes me so emo I love shikaino fics ESP because they give such insight and characterization to Ino I LOVE IT
Guest chapter 9 . 6/12/2016
It's been 8 years since your last update and while I know it will be near impossible for you to update this again - seeing as you might have already moved on to another fandom (which I totally understand because sparkly pretty je boys and dashing j-actors ftw), just wanted to say thank you for writing this very nice ShikaIno piece. Still hoping in my heart of hearts that you will update somehow but no pressure! Good luck with all your endeavours and thanks for sharing your image of ShikaIno. :)
Heeta chapter 9 . 7/19/2015
it's been 7 years author-san T.T
I hope you don't forget to finish this story bcs it's so good!
update soon and ganbatte!
TT chapter 9 . 6/25/2015
It's been 7 whole years.
Hermione Hawthorne chapter 9 . 4/6/2015
Oh no how can you again win my whole soul with your words?! Everything was perfect! So realistic and so them. You have to update as quickly as possible so that I don't have to carry this pain. You know I mean it as some compliments rather than threats.
crannteile chapter 9 . 3/24/2015
*seven years later* Well, that was a refreshing take on ShikaIno. Like everyone else, I like reading how they could plausibly get together, but you took it a step further. These are issues they really would deal with. Their personalities almost demand these problems. You managed to keep both of them completely in character, weave a realistic plot about relationship pratfalls, AND make it enjoyable. I know you'll probably never come back to this one, but just in case, if you suddenly get the urge to finish this (it's almost finished, right?), I'll be back. Followed and thanks. :)
icemint chapter 8 . 3/5/2015
Come baaaaack! You're wonderful and brilliant. What does it matter that it's been a while? I keep rereading your fics and hoping you'll find it in you to update. You can do it!
DopeyPenguin chapter 9 . 1/17/2015
ghjkl
Jacobhard chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
Great story but please Hurry up and update it i want to know what happens with shikamru and ino