Reviews for Making Choices
Jhotenko chapter 1 . 9/18
I can see Harry acquiescing to Ginny's insistence. I can see Hermione seeing this as a good idea. What I can't picture is Ron letting this happen without a massive Weasely row. He is massively over protective of his little sister and would not simply let her stay without a fight. I think if you had kept Ron out of the scene it would work nicely. Other than that, the scene works well.
pleurocoelus chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
"Besides, freedom is about making choices, Harry. Not having choices made for you."

Amen. Excellent characterization of a delightfully strong-wiled woman.
madbrad chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Nice pre-DH extrapolation of the way the final book would start off - the locket, thinking of the Grangers.

As someone who detests the HP canon version of Ginny - she turned horribly poisonous in book 6 and (even though being shoved into the background) continued that way in the last novel - I can't help but compare your Ginny with Rowling's. Your Ginny's love for her crush!hero is sure, she wants to help, she won't be left behind. Rowling's Ginny ... was just the token love interest, who put up a token resistance against Harry's making decisions for her.

I prefer yours, even though I suspect it would have been only to easy to super-saturate Harry's final year with too much of HBP's artificial awesome!wonderful!beautiful Ginny.

- No use surviving this war if his heart didn't survive with him.

Nice last line. But you mean 'chest monster' rather than 'heart', right? :-)
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Go Ginny!
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Loved this! Nice Short about Harry having to accepted that sometimes, he can't make all the decisions. Great writing!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Good story idea.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Read marker
FallenxxPhoenix chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Cute - I like it. The last line really makes it, for me.

May my song ring forever in your ears

Raiining chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Ah! Beautiful! I loved it - short and sweet and to the point. Very nice wrap up of everything since then in only a few lines. excellent!
SeitedeMarie chapter 1 . 5/22/2006

But there's one important thing you're missing! The perminant sticking charm!