Reviews for The Fight for South Island
Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Nice ending. Oh I have lots of ideas for future Sonic stories. the problem is that I am planning to use most of them myself. I keep an eye on your profile, and check out your future stuff, and I hope you check out my future stuff.

Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 8 . 8/26/2006
Not bad. Is there anymore, or is this the end? A very enjoyable read.

DW-Chaos WolfEdge chapter 6 . 6/17/2006
I like this story, I always wanted to see how it all began except with a little more vocab than what the games have to offer. Keep up the good work!
Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 4 . 6/6/2006
Another nice chapter. Not much happening, so I don't have much to say, but I am enjoying this story.

K Twenty Two chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
You can never have enough game adaptations. I'm a sucker for people's visions of the games. *fav'ing* I'm liking the extra focus on Eggman's operations here too.
Vortex Inferno chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
I feel that perhaps sonic is a little out of character but other then that it is a very good approach keep it up.

Vortex Inferno

I Am Eggman Incarnate
Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
Oh ha ha. I am excited. And since excitment is my favorite thing in a story I will be adding this to my favorites list. Well done chapter here. The voice was a little odd, and Sonic's reluctance is a tad out of character, but niether of these things are bad, just something that I noticed. I await more with anticipation.

I am the Eggman!

P.S. I would really appreciate it if you would read and review my story.
Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
Not bad. In fact downright good. I really liked Sonic, and Eggman's meeting. I look foreward to more. Just a sudgestion though. I think that the chapters should be a little longer. It's not something you really need to do, just a sudgestion.

Vortex Inferno chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Original. It has potential.

Vortex Inferno