Reviews for A Time To Mourn, A Time To Laugh
fanfictionlover101 chapter 10 . 9/6/2010
I really liked this story and I'm going to read more of your work :).

I especially liked Hawkeye's ghost. Sometimes the writer can't quite pull it off but you did an amazing job!

Keep writing :)
Shadows from the Starlight chapter 10 . 4/6/2010
I think it goes without saying that this story is amazing! It's sad about Hawkeye, but you incorporated his death into it and it was heartwrenching yet beautiful!
BlankSilhouette chapter 10 . 1/23/2010
i think i'm going to cry now. i loved it.
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 10 . 6/19/2008
Omigosh! Hawkeye DEAD! NO! But I loved the story, vay vay touching, I had tears in my eyes:D
Kilikina1 chapter 10 . 7/15/2007
AMAZING! thanks god she didn't die...and the end was too cute!
Mamabella chapter 10 . 7/12/2007
That story was great! Had me grabbing for the Kleenex!
Bridgette Potter chapter 10 . 5/18/2007
Oh my gosh it was so wonderful. I just loved it.
Olive Drab chapter 10 . 4/30/2007
Just read the whole thing from start to finish. You say you have problems with endings - are you insane? This ending is PERFECT. Great job.
katetastic chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
It was a perfect ending! I am glad that Hawk's spirit was in there with them...very fitting!
LNFPH4077 chapter 9 . 3/22/2007
Hey, this is good stuff. I've never seen Poppa Pierce involved in a fanfic to this extent, but it's a wonderful idea. I love the spin you've put onto his character. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
RoseLight chapter 9 . 3/22/2007
I was just thinking of this story and about to PM you to see if you had given up on it, and- glory be, an update! Thanks. Still reading to find out what the big Daniel/Hawkeye argument was about, and the details of our hero's demise.
Laurie Eve chapter 9 . 3/21/2007
This is good! I'm a little embarrassed though, because I had to go back and re-read some of the chapters to remember what was happening. But, in all honesty, I really do love this story! It's an excellent example that life doesn't always work out the way we want. Thanks so much for sharing it with us! Keep up the awesome writing, and I really can't wait for more!
katetastic chapter 9 . 3/21/2007
Oh wow! I am so glad Margaret didn't die! I can't wait to read more!
smithcrafter chapter 9 . 3/21/2007
Glad to see the update. This is a very different story. I've really enjoyed it.
Kurea14 chapter 8 . 1/27/2007
aw this is good. I really like Nicole, you wrote her character really well. :) update this if you can too! lol
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »