Reviews for Weak
Guest chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
Can you please finish it? PLEASE?
Gullb3rg chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
Oh no why haven't you completed this :( It was soo good! At first I had my doubts but it got better as the story progressed and I actually liked the parts with Rodricks Pov! Anyway, hope you finish this sometime!
normaj chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
Love your story, sorry to see that it has been a long time since you have updated. Hopefully one day soon we can find out what happens. Anxiously waiting your updateds.
Yuuki Kuchiki chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
me gusta la historia... espero leer mas de ella pronto... besos.
Sasha404 chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
Please, please, please update! I love this story!
Alexi112 chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
It's really good. Hope you decide to write future chapters :)
kappalano chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
omg im still dying, your ekilling me with your amazingness!
kappalano chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
i loved this! but i think im hating on ron right now
awesomefatkitty chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
I have adored this story so much. I dearly hope you gain inspiration and pick this up and continue! You're a fabulous writer and this was fun to read. I love your characterization of Hermione and Tom and Draco is just so...heartbreaking, really. I feel so bad for him, but like...I don't know. This is a great story. Please update!
Roderickfan chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
Please update this story. I really like it. It's unique and you write well.
Twihardtothecore chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Great story but are you making this a mione and voldie shipper? Because that would be great.
randomfan17 chapter 15 . 7/22/2012
I could cry, awesome stories years old that haven't been updated but i want more of them! All i can do is pray you update at some point in the future.
alice1239 chapter 15 . 5/17/2012
loved the chapter ... hope tom could come to his senses and say " I LOVE YOU " god that would be good .. :D
paperandink13 chapter 15 . 1/3/2012
Seriously? SERIOUSLY? It ends right there? The last time you updated was 08! No warning, no nothing? Urgh! I'm completely engrossed in this story! You can't just cut it off!
Bridget chapter 15 . 9/12/2011
Please don't abandon this story! It's brilliant and I absolutely LOVE it! Please update!