Reviews for Weak
Please please tell me there will be more to this story you can't just leave it here. Your stories are amazing!
SaiyaCat chapter 15 . 4/15
wow
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 4/15
wow.
KKgirlliz chapter 11 . 6/11/2015
This reminds me so much like Squirrelflight/Leafpool's problem in Warriors, the book series by Erin Hunter. Leafpool had 3 kits with a guy she wasn't supposed to, (but the father didn't know) she asked her sister (Squirrelflight) to raise them for her, she accepted, and poof, eventually word got out, Leafpool was shunned, Crowfeather (the father) was mad and Squirrelflight's mate (the fake father that didn't know anything. Oh yeah, that's Brambleclaw) dumped her, and 2/3 of the kits and one of their relatives help kill the evil dude with Firestar (Squirrelflight and Leafpool's father.) If you haven't read it, I suggest you do.
KKgirlliz chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
MY GRAMMY! xD Its in my fanfic, I'm not actually related to Luna Lovegood. I wish. My friends say I look a lot like her, and I somewhat agree.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
Can you please finish it? PLEASE?
Gullb3rg chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
Oh no why haven't you completed this :( It was soo good! At first I had my doubts but it got better as the story progressed and I actually liked the parts with Rodricks Pov! Anyway, hope you finish this sometime!
normaj chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
Love your story, sorry to see that it has been a long time since you have updated. Hopefully one day soon we can find out what happens. Anxiously waiting your updateds.
Yuuki Kuchiki chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
me gusta la historia... espero leer mas de ella pronto... besos.
Sasha404 chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
Please, please, please update! I love this story!
Alexi112 chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
It's really good. Hope you decide to write future chapters :)
kappalano chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
omg im still dying, your ekilling me with your amazingness!
kappalano chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
i loved this! but i think im hating on ron right now
awesomefatkitty chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
I have adored this story so much. I dearly hope you gain inspiration and pick this up and continue! You're a fabulous writer and this was fun to read. I love your characterization of Hermione and Tom and Draco is just so...heartbreaking, really. I feel so bad for him, but like...I don't know. This is a great story. Please update!
Roderickfan chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
Please update this story. I really like it. It's unique and you write well.