Reviews for Weak
KAJA chapter 15 . 2/3
Carina questa storia, aggiornarla presto.
slythrclw-shdwhntr-46 chapter 15 . 9/30/2017
Update? Please?
Margareitha Malfoy-Nott chapter 15 . 5/7/2017
I like the story.
AllAboutThatTratie chapter 15 . 4/24/2017
Out of the many times I've read this, I have only just noticed the Fifty Shades of Grey reference.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
I'm reading this. And I know you abandoned it but it sound so good. I'm going to regret reading this. I doubt you continue the story 9 years later but still
CANDICE121 chapter 15 . 12/4/2016
I don't like this story.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/21/2016
*Snicker* If by 'friends', you mean the weasels, as far as l'am concerned, the dark lord has done the wizarding world an big favour by wiping out the biggest bloodtraitor family since the beginning of time, especially the ugliest of them all, ronald bilius weasel...
Guest chapter 15 . 4/30/2016
Please please tell me there will be more to this story you can't just leave it here. Your stories are amazing!
SaiyaCat chapter 15 . 4/15/2016
wow
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
wow.
KKgirlliz chapter 11 . 6/11/2015
This reminds me so much like Squirrelflight/Leafpool's problem in Warriors, the book series by Erin Hunter. Leafpool had 3 kits with a guy she wasn't supposed to, (but the father didn't know) she asked her sister (Squirrelflight) to raise them for her, she accepted, and poof, eventually word got out, Leafpool was shunned, Crowfeather (the father) was mad and Squirrelflight's mate (the fake father that didn't know anything. Oh yeah, that's Brambleclaw) dumped her, and 2/3 of the kits and one of their relatives help kill the evil dude with Firestar (Squirrelflight and Leafpool's father.) If you haven't read it, I suggest you do.
KKgirlliz chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
MY GRAMMY! xD Its in my fanfic, I'm not actually related to Luna Lovegood. I wish. My friends say I look a lot like her, and I somewhat agree.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
Can you please finish it? PLEASE?
Gullb3rg chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
Oh no why haven't you completed this :( It was soo good! At first I had my doubts but it got better as the story progressed and I actually liked the parts with Rodricks Pov! Anyway, hope you finish this sometime!
normaj chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
Love your story, sorry to see that it has been a long time since you have updated. Hopefully one day soon we can find out what happens. Anxiously waiting your updateds.