Reviews for Simply Legolas
annomass chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
three misstakes . wrong color of eyes and hair and a girlfriend whos name starts with that nasty letter N !
J.C chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Why do have him with dark hair and green eyes ? Hes' blond with blue eyes !
Mirime93 chapter 9 . 8/21/2007
I liked that...very much ]
jada952 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
what a well written intro!

esp. the part about where he learned so many things about life, grace, mercy, wisdom, humility, sorrow.

wow!

i look forward to reading the rest.

mk
Adar chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Great descriptions!

I did notice a few things though... Ok. I'm confused.:( First you say Legolas's eyes are green like the sea. Then in the last Chap. you say that they are azure. Azure is a blue. Was that a slip or did you mean it to be there?

Alright. A bit of Middle Earth history. HeHeHe don't say I didn't warn ya!Let's see... Aragorn died yr. 120 in the fouth age.(says so in LotR book) Eldarion is said to be born either yr. 20 or 80 in the fourth age.(2 different internet sites I didn't find alot about him in the book) So Eldarion would roughly be either 40 or 100 yrs. old when Aragorn died. Ack! who put that gap in there? In the Letters of J.R.R. Tolkien: (Letter #338)(so it says) has a reference to Eldarion's reign lasting 100 yrs. Since He became king after Aragorn died that would make his rule end at year 220 of the Fourth Age. Alot of info. but it still doesn't give us any idea when he was born. Can anybody else find any other info pertaning to Eldarion's birth date on the internet or LotR book? Or does it just not say? HeHE had to ask!

And yes, all that just because I think he was older than 34.

And no I'm not tring to be a Tolkien purest or the canon police but some things are just too interesting to pass up :)

P.S. I hate Slash too! Keep up the good work!
Tri Cenedril chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
You did a wonderful job! I really like the way you express things and what you have done with most of the characters... you're very talented :D
DarkAngelPearl chapter 9 . 6/22/2006
(cries) I can’t believe it’s over! But now at least Legolas is happy and has a better life that’s full of peace and happiness... (sobs) I can’t believe it’s over! I think you did a great job!

jewelledhunter chapter 9 . 6/22/2006
Wonderful story! I liked it while it lasted...May the Valar bless you and keep writing!
Nieriel Raina chapter 9 . 6/21/2006
AW! What a great ending to a great story! And I second your opinion on slash! Tolkien never intended his characters that way and I think it's a shame people these days don't understand the power of a strong purely platonic friendship between two guys. Thank you for keeping your characters in character. And I so love the idea of Legolas as a dad (as you know) :-) Can't wait for Simply Glorfindel! Soon?

DarkAngelPearl chapter 8 . 6/20/2006
Aww! He married her! He got her pregnant! And now he’s going to name their child Estel! This can’t be over, I’m sorry! I hope you can update... slowly!

Nieriel Raina chapter 8 . 6/20/2006
AW! That was so sweet! Have you read any of Nea's World 's stories yet? I think you'd like them considering how you write romance...which by the way is INCREDIBLE! GO YOU! Wish I could do that. Oh, well, have to content myself with reading everyone else's.

What do you mean the next chapter is the last? No! Don't want it to end! Can't wait for more!

jewelledhunter chapter 8 . 6/20/2006
Aw...That was cute! Usually, I don't read Legolas/OC stories because it just seems to me that Legolas isn't a romantic person, but this was good! Great job. (tear tear) it's going to end.
slashlover101 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Can't we have some slash? SO much more interesting *wicked grin* hehehe...good story but you know what it needs... ;)
DarkAngelPearl chapter 7 . 6/13/2006
At least now Legolas and Valandil are past their differences! I really don’t want this to end, even though I know it must, please update slowly!

Nieriel Raina chapter 7 . 6/12/2006
sniff. sniff. HONK. oh, sorry, but you didn't include a tissue warning, so I had to use the review sheet.

This was great. So glad to see a new chapter up. Very good, very good, will we see what's her name again? Hm? MORE MORE MORE!

46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »