|Reviews for Woof|
| XTAIGAX chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I... exploded from cuteness. Not even the "Awww... The cute little puppy was a gift from Raimundo!" It was the "Awww... The cute little puppy could do mass damage and it from Raimundo and it was the only reason Jack liked iiiit!" Nicely done!
| ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I love how the utter destruction causes Jack to love the pup.
| JenKristo chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
O.O Jack kicks puppies?
aww! that was so enjoyable. much cuteness!
| Shiva's Avatar chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
… I think I was just overloaded with cuteness …
… luckily that’s never been a bad thing for me before *grins*
All in all it was an adorable little ficlet … though there were a few things that caught my eye (for good and ill respectively).
1) Jack getting his own paper. For some reason, I see him as the sort of megalomaniac villain that would send a Jackbot to fetch it for him rather then walk the small way to get it himself. (I know, I know … it’s a minor detail at best … but I think it would make for a cute little interlude to either have a very confused Jackbot bring the puppy to the lab for their initial meeting … or have the puppy rend the normal paper fetching Jackbot, and bury its body as Jack finds out later thus having a reason for the evil genius to go and fetch his own newspaper).
2) Jack is indeed an evil genius … hell, I’ll even give you he’s a proud, archetypal villain … but somehow I just don’t see him as a puppy kicker (that’s less evil and more just pointlessly cruel). I can see him nudging the thing, or tossing it out on its cute curly tail but I don’t see Jack as the type who would resort to such extreme measures at such little provocation.
3) “evil goodness” … I’m sorry, I hated that sentience with a passion. You need to use a different adjective there because that one has too much of a childish feel (you can make it cute without making it juvenile).
4) “let out a swear” … *arches an eyebrow* just make him swear, or rephrase that slightly (its falling into that “childish” rather then “cute” area for me).
5) … fourteen broken Jackbots? *looks confused* I don’t know how that’s caninely possible (maybe throw in a “how”? or lessen the number to a slightly more practical digit?).
6) While we’re on the topic of “cute” vs “childish” … I think your title likewise falls into the latter (though that might just be me … I tend to be nitpicky when it comes to titles)
7) … an evil puppy sent by Raimundo… … … … *breaks down* God, it’s too friggin CUTE. I can SEE Raimundo spanning the globe in search of such a perfect mixture of fur and fury (what else are the golden tiger claws REALLY for? *laughs*). Then the “evil” Jack Spicer crushing the pup in a hug of death (*snickers* ah, a boy and his dog) (and then for some reason I see Jack crafting the poor thing mechanical armor so it can take on Katnappe’s genetically altered super cats … *snickers again*)
… er, achem …
All in all? It was an adorable piece of fluff … great job!
| Lassenby chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Omg, that was really cute.
| Elizabeth chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
| Solesse chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Aww, that was so cute! Destructo-puppy _
| Timiniminy chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
aw...that was shweet.
...and why not make them like..together?...HM!..
eh. it sounds like a good idea..._
| crystalas chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
aww bless! so Raimundo sent the puppy to him as a gift so sweet!
| Ikumak chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
An odd couple if I may say but it doesn't bother me at all. I don't see why no one reviewed (as far as I can see) this is very well writen and the puppy is adorable! And Jack seems pretty well in character. I loved this!