Reviews for Warning Signs
Betty More Fishe chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That was delightful!
Celestial Eclissi-Chan chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I totally thought this was something else, but this was great too. From the summary you make it sound like something bad happens so this was a pleasant supprise. ) It was still cute, I liked it.
psuliem chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
That shit was great, oh my god.

Truewman chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This was so freakin cute!

I hope you make another for this pairing ; A ;
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
sweey ,
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 2/8/2011 *O*

LOL XD He won't stop about the skirt
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Loved it! D
JiraiyaWhitney chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
That was... um... better than I thought it would be.

When I originally read the title and the summary, I thought it was either going to be something like Dash cheating on Danny [if he dares, he has fangirls to take care of him!] or something like Dash losing his last braincell and abusing Danny [see last bracket].

Which is exactly why I'm so glad this was different. /This/ made me laugh! It was HI-LAR-I-OUS!

Oh, wait, rating... shoulda read that. Lol. -.-U

Dandelion-san chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Lol, I enjoyed reading this. Danny in a skirt. -snigger-
Neross-qod chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This was good. The ending was a bit disappointing but I still greatly enjoyed myself so it can be forgiven. The concept was certainly interesting and the characters seemed to be in character so all-in all I rather liked it. 8 out of 10 and Neross's stamp of approval...enjoy
Kaizerwave King chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Lol! Wow, nice chapter and a great story that you have written. Excellent, I love it.
maliceofhumansacrifice chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
lord kiras hand chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
hot! i soo wish i had a pic of

danny in a skirt for my scrapbook (blush)!

keep up the good work!

lord _
Ore no Naruto chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Hahaha.. This story is really good!
zeo knight chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
wierd but to tell yah the truth i thought it was a break up not a skirt thing still though like the skirt thing and this