Reviews for Don't cry
Kashlazy chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
Argh, soo sweet! I swear Sasuke is forever an ass...
Fher34 chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
*cries in happiness.
Yay! :'D I loves it :D I just wish there was an epilogue! That would have been so awesome. *sigh. No matter! This was still a wonderful read although a bit sad in the middle :)
Fher34 chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
Oh my. This...wow. this is about to explode!
Fher34 chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
Wow. U just literally shot me with a very lethal gun!
:'( that sorta hurt. A lot. Poor Gaara. Now what will happen?!
Fher34 chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
Oh! I can't get enough of this! Truly! :d the shock...kukukukukukuku! Can't wait! I'm like a freaking fangirl going nuts over here!
Fher34 chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
What the hell is Hiashi planning?
xD well. At least he approved...though approving of a blood thirsty Gaara is odd. But I'm glad :d
Fher34 chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
I'm glad he went to visit her :'D *sniff. Poor Gaara. So tortured and lost. But Hime is there for him and I like that :D this is such a !
Fher34 chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Oh my gosh! I love it! I love it! So much! This has to be one of the most enticing GaaHina I've read in a while! .I feel like screaming. Everything, the detail, the emotions, the bond and relationship! I love it!
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
This was like the best Gaahina fic ł've ever read! :') I'm crying with joy this totally touched my heart ł loved it! Best fic ever Ńo word can describe how much ł loved this that's how much ł loved it ł loved it loved it loved it! You truly are an amazing author way'ƌ a go! :)
sunhex1120 chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
KYAAH! KYAAH! JUST SO KAWAII!
xXYour DoomXx chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
I liked this a lot, I don't usually like pre-ship fics, but this one was pretty good. Great story!
Warrior of Aces chapter 17 . 2/22/2013
I wanted to bawl!
srasanswa chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
nice beginning :)
DaemonRuler101 chapter 17 . 6/25/2012
This story was utterly beautiful. There's no words that i'm able to say to truly desribe this utterly beautiful fanfic. This has to be one of top favorite stories of hinata/gaara love stories ever for everybody. And i hope you can keep writing like this because you are truly talented. And I'll be looking forward to more of your fanfics.

By DaemonRuler101

P.S. Will you make a story of them married with childern. That will be great and nice, too.

And keep up the good work!
Tanssia chapter 17 . 6/21/2012
Aw, that made me cry! Such a beautiful written story, I loved it! :)