Reviews for Don't cry
Nari-nee-chan chapter 15 . 8/3
Hey I'm loving this story but I really had to review after reading fourteen chapters so I actually like the Gaara and Hinata pairing I find it cute. Right now I'm doing 8th grade and we're studying the Romeo and Juliet storyline so yeah it did kind of sound like it. Also I'm from South Africa so we can only watch naruto online or read the manga online so reading Fanfics are really fun for me so THANKS a lot for writing this story.!

Love your fanfic reader

Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
Another long Hinata story!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...

Kashlazy chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
Argh, soo sweet! I swear Sasuke is forever an ass...
Fher34 chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
*cries in happiness.
Yay! :'D I loves it :D I just wish there was an epilogue! That would have been so awesome. *sigh. No matter! This was still a wonderful read although a bit sad in the middle :)
Fher34 chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
Oh my. this is about to explode!
Fher34 chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
Wow. U just literally shot me with a very lethal gun!
:'( that sorta hurt. A lot. Poor Gaara. Now what will happen?!
Fher34 chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
Oh! I can't get enough of this! Truly! :d the shock...kukukukukukuku! Can't wait! I'm like a freaking fangirl going nuts over here!
Fher34 chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
What the hell is Hiashi planning?
xD well. At least he approved...though approving of a blood thirsty Gaara is odd. But I'm glad :d
Fher34 chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
I'm glad he went to visit her :'D *sniff. Poor Gaara. So tortured and lost. But Hime is there for him and I like that :D this is such a !
Fher34 chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Oh my gosh! I love it! I love it! So much! This has to be one of the most enticing GaaHina I've read in a while! .I feel like screaming. Everything, the detail, the emotions, the bond and relationship! I love it!
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
This was like the best Gaahina fic ł've ever read! :') I'm crying with joy this totally touched my heart ł loved it! Best fic ever Ńo word can describe how much ł loved this that's how much ł loved it ł loved it loved it loved it! You truly are an amazing author way'ƌ a go! :)
sunhex1120 chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
xXYour DoomXx chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
I liked this a lot, I don't usually like pre-ship fics, but this one was pretty good. Great story!
Warrior of Aces chapter 17 . 2/22/2013