Reviews for Pleasure in Closeness
Chephren chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I read this long ago on LJ by a friend's recommedation. I don't know if I reviewed it then because I was a pretty shy lurker but I want you to know that I love love LOVE this ficcy! I really had never thought of Seph as being so wonderfully emotionally inexperienced and the fact that he might have been hurt that way too by ShinRa fucks was heart-wrenching. :( Just makes you want to snuggle him if he would let you. At first, I think I projected my own issues onto the ficcy and mistrusted Zack too as someone who wanted sex from Seph but I soon came to understand it much better and love it all so much!

Thank you for posting this, Orin! *huggles!* XD
burned out from exhaustion chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Quite adorable - I love how both characters are represented here. Great job!
Dantes Valadris chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Oh damn. SEXYNESS!
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Hehehe this made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside XD Kept making me giggle throughout it hehe.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
This is the type of Sephiroth I'd actually expect.

Good job.
Mishirith chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
that was awesome
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Wow. That was good.
S.J. Kohl chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
This is the third time I've read this story...I think. I just love your fics so much! You managed to write the ONLY Cloud/Denzel fic I actually like (a beautiful story!)! As for this fic, though, I love your characterizations of Zack and Sephiroth, and the fear in Seph's eyes when Zack's hand accidentally brushes his knee. It's just lovely. Very well done!
Darka Dark chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
that was awesome! X)
GoneHome chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Just...yay! :D:D

Loved this totally, from Zack's innocent encouragement right up to Seph's wicked timing right at the end there. Great stuff. ;D
triedunture chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Gah! *dies of teh sexy*
SirenVerza chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
I thought that was rather cute! Sephy was actually the innocent one this time! KAWAII! And it was really hot! WAHOO! Nice fic, really!
Syciara-Lynx chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
wow great job! dreaming of unrelenting chocobo pecks? lmao can't wait to here more from you hun _
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
zack the teacher... i like that. seph got himself one of the best teachers around, it seems...
YaoiFanLady 2 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
and again...wow...wow...so fucking sexy...im so gouing to have a hot shower and imagine doing some things to sephiroth now...DAMN!

anyway, love ya work-Katt xo