Reviews for Savior
Marie Phantom chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
Please, please, PLEASE, update this! It's wonderful and heartbreaking and everything I want in a story like this. I know you haven't updated in a while, but I hope that I may be able to jog your enthusiasm. If not, I'll enjoy what is here and be thankful.
MP
Khione Peverell chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
Awww!
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
its like snape is angry at the kid for being abused which is irrational
sarahsezlove chapter 12 . 9/10/2015
Such a shame you never came back to this.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
Reviewers don't you realize the year this story was last updated? 2006 dudes! The author is long gone. *Maybe even dead!* for all we know. Often when people die their page/site remains up and nobody can get into their page due to password issues.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Now we have a worse threat then Voldermort. The Fukishima reactor which is still pouring 8,000 tons of radioactive waste into the pacific ocean A DAY. The entire reactor is destroyed and the cooling has sunk into the earth and due to it being radioactive it won't go away for at least 100,00 years.

It is so radioactive nobody can get anywhere near it even with the best protection suits and unless you do a hard search which once in a while comes up in main stream news the information is otherwise being blacked out.

Japan officials are sending in ice from Alaska to keep the waste cool to prevent it from going off and are diverting the leakage into the Pacific ocean. The only other choice is to let the nuclear waste go off and blow up at least half of Japan at a minimum which the shit will spread across the rest of the world.

Since the initial disaster in 2011 fish and sea life all over the Central and Eastern Pacific have been dying at alarming rates vanishing without a trace as the radiation may be spreading across the ocean causing the *Pacific Blob* as it's being called. I saw signs of the Pacific blob forming awhile back before other media caught onto it.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
Why is sev so mad at Lily he was in love with her its the whole reason he really didnt like james
theaiam chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
My fcking feels, man. Why does this story gotta appear on my period?
DoraLupinTonks chapter 12 . 6/17/2015
Have you abandoned the story? Please dont. I really like it. Please complete it.
Sophie chapter 9 . 5/21/2015
YAY! Finally, I've been waiting for some sweet harry-snape bonding moments! THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/16/2015
Please continue writing! Pretty please with a cherru on top! Lovely story!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/16/2015
Very IC. What I'm sort of confused about is why Severus is justifying his kindness... well, almost.. towards Harry as revenge. Will Harry ever find out about his earlier ulterior motives at a later date? Will he feel hurt and stuff or will the revelation never occur?
savemyunicornclarence chapter 12 . 4/24/2015
Argh!

This pains me. And I don't think that Severus is too OOC because I feel like this is how he would feel in this situation, if of course the Harry Potter series were from the POV of Snape, but then I don't know really. But I love how pained you made Snape feel. Even though it hurt to read the last few chapters, I persevered and wished that there was more.

Love it!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
Update you son/daughter of a bitch

U can't leave a story like this
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 12 . 10/30/2014
i really love this story...i don't really like this narcissa...they are better off without her,,...i feel really sorry for draco,harry and snape...please continue this story and update soon...