Reviews for Savior
O.W.L.'s and N.E.W.T.'s chapter 12 . 4/21
great story please update
riverrat chapter 1 . 2/17
No, no, no, you can't just stop here and abandon this great story right when it seems things are getting better.
riverrat chapter 4 . 2/11
This is a wonderful story and it would even be better if Severus wouldn't think about this twisted "revenge" of his all the time. Seriously, how much revenge can you get against dead people...?But aside from this I really enjoy reading it.
Saint Snape chapter 12 . 10/26/2013
Please complete this story! It was just getting interesting.
BaconSpork chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
Argh! It's so unfair that there isn't anymore of this awesome story! I understand that inspiration and motivation for stories dry up sometimes, but I can't help but complain. This is just so good! It felt like Snape mostly stayed in character while changing to be different from canon!Snape, which doesn't happen all that much. It's like the hallmark of a great Severitus, Sevitus, Snape-mentors-Harry, or whatever you want to call it. Well, I'm not sure why the author would read this, but here's my hope for more of this story.
crotia chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
It is fairly enjoyable to read about Snape fooling himself
Sarah chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
The only trouble I have with this is it's very repetitive. For instance, the first 3 chapters were solely focused on Harry's eating habits. It got very dull. In future fictions, you should break them up a little so it doesn't feel as though we're reading the same chapter over and over again.
Hope06 chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
I need more you are really. Talented
It seems they are now at a turning point
Lifespire chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Whoa, Draco's all nice and observant! Add that to his prettiness and you have an angle No, I'm just messed up in the head, please ignore me. Great fic so far
yunike08 chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
Impressive! I've finally found an actual Harry x Severus relationship which develops slowly, reasonably and pleasantly! And I enjoyed reading every word of it. Most stories tend to either torture Harry too much (with all the injustice included and no break of angsty emotions) or Severus saves him from the moment he first sees a sign of abuse (even if the discovery happened after Harry has been in Hogwarts for 6 years, tops). I've been searching for a story that balances both! You did well in my self-created criteria. However, I'm just a reader who has no say over writers who successfully exposed their stories to the site. They all did their best afterall. But I do like yours very much.

Whether you continue this or not I don't mind. In fact, I'm eternally grateful for at least posting this last chapter which answers my hope of ever seeing Severus see Harry for who he is after all that prejudice; Harry having to trust Severus despite his flaws; and a hopeful future for these two despite the challenges that will soon happen to them. Of course, it would never be a bed of roses for them either. I like Your characters very much. Including the Malfoy's involvement.

Thank you for the lovely and fascinating read. Please take care!
aalens chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
This is a good fic -such a pity that you have never continued it!
SnowboardingShorty chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
So much for not having to wait very long for Chapter 13... I really do love this story, I just wish it was completed...
Kanedama chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
It's a new storyline to me since I havent read anything like this however despite the good writing techniques I personally think that the progress on Harry's part is too slow and quite irritating which is not your fault but just my views anyway I'll read a couple more chapters and I'll see what the rest of it is like.
KittyKatze20 chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
Well in all likelyhood you've forgotten/abandoned this story, but I have to make my feeble plea for you to pick it back up and write the next chapter!
Christine Jay chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
OMG! Please say this isn't abandoned! It's such a touching story! Practically crying while typing this review, I hope you will continue or at least let us know you are alive and well!