Reviews for Savior
The Soul Siblings chapter 1 . 10/6
This is good!
Go Draco! I like his character here. :) Amazing chapter!
Lovely chapter!
Severus, come on! No child acts like Harry does without experiencing horrible hardship and abuse. He just managed to destroy any trust Harry had in him.
I'm going to guess the Sorting Hat saw Harry's memories of the Dursleys? Amazing job with the chapter?
Not Draco, too...this is terrible. :( Wonjderful job with the chapter!
Great job with the chapter! It's heartbreaking to see Harry so afraid and timid.
Severus seems far colder to the thought of Lily than he was in canon. I'm worried he's becoming too enamored at the idea of revenge against the Potters to really understand Harry and his situation...
Oh Harry...the Dursleys are terrible, terrible people. And Severus doesn't know everything either...
bookgirl113 chapter 6 . 6/21
I'm surprised he hasn't soared out into space yet with that massive leaping to conclusions.
I love this so much!
cztelnik chapter 12 . 3/17
Beautifully tragic. I don't know how this could continue with Severus being so damaged himself.
Mol-dune chapter 12 . 8/15/2016
Hank you for the story. I see you wrote the story a while ago. Are planning on adding more to the story?
Guest chapter 12 . 6/18/2016
I see it's been 10years since the last update, but I would love if it was continued... You are a very good writer and I love the story
Marie Phantom chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
Please, please, PLEASE, update this! It's wonderful and heartbreaking and everything I want in a story like this. I know you haven't updated in a while, but I hope that I may be able to jog your enthusiasm. If not, I'll enjoy what is here and be thankful.
MP