Reviews for Savior
Guest chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
Update you son/daughter of a bitch

U can't leave a story like this
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 12 . 10/30/2014
i really love this story...i don't really like this narcissa...they are better off without her,,...i feel really sorry for draco,harry and snape...please continue this story and update soon...
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Ugh, you haven't updated this is 8 years. This seems like a good story and I want to continue reading, but I don't like reading incomplete stories, especially if there aren't regular updates. And clearly, you won't be updating at all. Sigh.
skendo chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
Will you ever write this in Draco's POV? or will it always be in Snape's?
Lluuccyy chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
I love this fic! :) u should write more like this
O.W.L.'s and N.E.W.T.'s chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
great story please update
riverrat chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
No, no, no, you can't just stop here and abandon this great story right when it seems things are getting better.
riverrat chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
This is a wonderful story and it would even be better if Severus wouldn't think about this twisted "revenge" of his all the time. Seriously, how much revenge can you get against dead people...?But aside from this I really enjoy reading it.
Saint Snape chapter 12 . 10/26/2013
Please complete this story! It was just getting interesting.
BaconSpork chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
Argh! It's so unfair that there isn't anymore of this awesome story! I understand that inspiration and motivation for stories dry up sometimes, but I can't help but complain. This is just so good! It felt like Snape mostly stayed in character while changing to be different from canon!Snape, which doesn't happen all that much. It's like the hallmark of a great Severitus, Sevitus, Snape-mentors-Harry, or whatever you want to call it. Well, I'm not sure why the author would read this, but here's my hope for more of this story.
crotia chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
It is fairly enjoyable to read about Snape fooling himself
Sarah chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
The only trouble I have with this is it's very repetitive. For instance, the first 3 chapters were solely focused on Harry's eating habits. It got very dull. In future fictions, you should break them up a little so it doesn't feel as though we're reading the same chapter over and over again.
Hope06 chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
I need more you are really. Talented
It seems they are now at a turning point
Lifespire chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Whoa, Draco's all nice and observant! Add that to his prettiness and you have an angle No, I'm just messed up in the head, please ignore me. Great fic so far
yunike08 chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
Impressive! I've finally found an actual Harry x Severus relationship which develops slowly, reasonably and pleasantly! And I enjoyed reading every word of it. Most stories tend to either torture Harry too much (with all the injustice included and no break of angsty emotions) or Severus saves him from the moment he first sees a sign of abuse (even if the discovery happened after Harry has been in Hogwarts for 6 years, tops). I've been searching for a story that balances both! You did well in my self-created criteria. However, I'm just a reader who has no say over writers who successfully exposed their stories to the site. They all did their best afterall. But I do like yours very much.

Whether you continue this or not I don't mind. In fact, I'm eternally grateful for at least posting this last chapter which answers my hope of ever seeing Severus see Harry for who he is after all that prejudice; Harry having to trust Severus despite his flaws; and a hopeful future for these two despite the challenges that will soon happen to them. Of course, it would never be a bed of roses for them either. I like Your characters very much. Including the Malfoy's involvement.

Thank you for the lovely and fascinating read. Please take care!