Reviews for Wrapped In His Turquoise Smoke
E.A. Knightly chapter 12 . 12/17/2006
YOU SUCK! I LUV THIS STORY! YOU TAKE FOREVER TO UPDATE, AND THEN YOU MAKE THE CHAPTER SHORTER THAN THE AMOUNT OF TIME IT TAKES FOR A RAT TO CROSS THE SIDEWALK! COME ON! YOU DIDN'T EVEN EXPLAIN WHY!

sorry, i blew up again, i've just been waiting for a while to get this update... sorry...

-Elyn
magiclycutemisto1 chapter 12 . 12/16/2006
*huggldeybuggledeybop*

I love you for updating.

You're my hero!
pinkyapple chapter 12 . 12/12/2006
Cute. Update soon!
Sorceress Morgan le Fay chapter 12 . 12/11/2006
Heck yesh! You updated! Rather short.. but an update is an update! I like it. Update again soon.

Sincerely,

Morgan
magiclycutemisto1 chapter 11 . 10/18/2006
Aww! It was so sweet!

Come on, they need to hook up, I need my vicarious smoochies.

Mhmm.
aLLgirL112 chapter 11 . 10/17/2006
please update soon!
Jen Penn chapter 11 . 10/14/2006
OMG, that was really good! I loved it! It's funny that she;s 16 and still reading picture books. OMG, does the bunny find his love? I want to know!

What was the binny's name? Was his name Steve? I LOVE the name Steve! I alsp like the name what if it was a GIRL bunny? Name it Bobwina, that way the gender doesn't matter.

Anyway, I LOVED it and it's so cute that they like each other. Aw! He's like puppies and candy: cute and sweet. LVOED IT UPDATE S0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0N!
pinkyapple chapter 11 . 10/12/2006
Aw~~ Sweet! Update soon!
magiclycutemisto1 chapter 10 . 10/12/2006
Yay! An update! And a good one to boot.

I'm so happy!

Cosmo: Me too!

Timmy: Not me!

Cosmo: ... and a burrito blah blah blah.
pinkyapple chapter 10 . 10/10/2006
Aw! A touching moment! Update soon!
ShadowFox6645 chapter 9 . 9/25/2006
I am LOVING this fic! I hope you can update really soon coz I'm dying to see what happens next!
thatgirlsagenius chapter 9 . 9/2/2006
That's awesome! You're doing a great job! Post more soon!
Jen Penn chapter 7 . 8/31/2006
Hey, that story was great, but, umm, I'm trying to put up my FOP story, Flashback, but I'm not sure how to put it online. Could you personally answer this by emailing me. My email address is Please? Thanks. :D Luv ya, KEEp UPDATING!

~Jen
Sorceress Morgan le Fay chapter 9 . 8/30/2006
hm. interesting... now tell me about your anger norm...

lol. love this chappie! update soon!
magiclycutemisto1 chapter 9 . 8/30/2006
_

You're making us all happy with your quick updates! *superhugglemegaatackglomp*

We loveth you!