Reviews for Wrapped In His Turquoise Smoke
Jen Penn chapter 9 . 8/30/2006
Wow, that was great...and a little creepy. OMG, I remember I had a pair of blue Solows but only now did I find out they were called that. I LOVE the song Hips Don't Lie! BTW, this is a really dumb question to ask in a review, but are you a boy or a girl? OK, well, can't wait for you to update!
pinkyapple chapter 9 . 8/29/2006
Oh! Norm's jealous! Update soon!
Jen Penn chapter 8 . 8/28/2006
GREAT STORY! I am a little weirded out by the fact the Norm likes Danielle. I can't wait until you update, hopefully nothing else will come in your way of updating. 28 chapters! I cant wait! BTW, there were a few things that I need to say.

1. Lava lamps are from the 60's, not the 70's.

2. Dimmsdale is spelled with two M's.

3. The naming the laptop excuse reminded me of MY sister. She is also 16 and so far she has named her blender, her colander, and her imaginary llama. Yeah, I know, weird...

Oh, and by the way...

HOLY FLAMING PILES OF CRAP!
magiclycutemisto1 chapter 8 . 8/28/2006
Woo!

Praise for the new chapter!

And wanda's happy too, she's not hitting cosmo anymore!

Cosmo: Whew! _
pinkyapple chapter 8 . 8/28/2006
Cool! Update soon!
Sorceress Morgan le Fay chapter 8 . 8/28/2006
*grins evilly* i love where this is going! love it! please update soon
magiclycutemisto1 chapter 7 . 8/27/2006
Yay!

Lovelovelove it!

So glad you're back!
Sorceress Morgan le Fay chapter 7 . 8/25/2006
I LOVE YOU!

In the authoress/reviewer kinda way!

*old lady voice* How was camp? Was it fun? Did you make some new friends?

*squeals* i love the new chapter, i just love it! keep it up.
pinkyapple chapter 7 . 8/24/2006
You haven't updated in a long time, I was gettimg worried! Yay! Update soon!
magiclycutemisto1 chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
Please come back! We miss you! *sobsobsob*

Cosmo: I'M SO EMOTIONAL!

Wanda: *hits*

Cosmo: x_x
Sakura-chan chapter 6 . 7/26/2006
Hey Lupes,

I have really got to say that when it comes to writing a romantic story, you are loads better than me! I also love the story 'cause I am a HUGE Norm fan myself. Anyways, I can't wait for updates to it and read what happens next!

You're so cool!

-Sakura
magiclycutemisto1 chapter 6 . 6/27/2006
But... but... you can't leave! NO! I shall not allow it! I must... what was I ranting about again? Oh well, never mind. Good chapter, Danielle is awesome!
aLLgirL112 chapter 6 . 6/26/2006
hope u have fun at camp! :D i still enjoy the story. i hope norm and Danny end up together. i think they would be a cute couple.
Sorceress Morgan le Fay chapter 6 . 6/25/2006
*blink* camp? *sob*

but at least you're bringing writing untensils! *claps* see ya in 8 weeks!
pinkyapple chapter 6 . 6/25/2006
Sorry about you going to camp. Well, update when you can...Great chapter(Norn was just a little OOC...)!
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »