Reviews for Visits to You
JeNeParlentPasVraimentFrancais chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
Wow. This is the most amazing fic I've ever read. Normally I don't like fics like this, because they kill Mo/Jo/Benny is some crazy freak accidents... but I like this one better. Much more realistic. The two chapters I liked most were Roger and Mimi (though I'm a tad biased, theyre my favorite characters). Everyone was perfectly in character... and the idea of Roger "hating" his child was beyond brilliant... I can't express how much I love this story.
AuburnGraces28 chapter 8 . 11/18/2008
really beautiful, actually made me cry (I then listened to 'Goodbye Love' afterwards which turned me even more emotional!) I'm also wondering what hapened to Thomas in the end.
SpreadTheWord chapter 8 . 10/22/2006
wow. just wow. that last chapter there just made me cry. wow. this is truly heart-wrenching. oh my god. wow.
Ethiwen chapter 8 . 9/13/2006
Okay, so I -finally- read it, but it was -so- worth waiting for. I am bawling. How do you do that, huh? How do you write so incredibly well? It's unfair, is what it is. It was phenomenal, and I've always said you have the best characterization of Mark I've ever seen. No different in this. It was truly -amazing-.

It's over. I have to keep repeating it, because I can't believe it. I don't want to believe it. This was one hell of a ride, and I don't think I've ever been this attached to a story before. You did an amazing job, dearest.

love you.
Snurtz chapter 8 . 9/7/2006
This is so beautiful. I think it got more emotion out of me than any other story I've read before. You really know how to use your words to get a reaction out of people... do you write your own stuff? You totally should.

I am in awe.
Makingstuffup chapter 8 . 9/7/2006
You win. Its times like these when I'm insanely proud to be your friend! I lied last night, I was actually crying, which you guessed from my abysmall acting. xD I can see why you are sad that it is over, I'm actually sad too, but this ending is spectacular. If it were a movie it would have an end -bumph- and tumultuous aplause. I also changed my mind, this chapter is the best. Very symbollic. Nice going spaz. AFFECTION!

So now you're gonna write the Advantages of Being a TA right? Right? Just like you're gonna fix up that fine for me! XD
YoungBoho chapter 8 . 9/7/2006
This has to be one of the best written fics in the fandom. This last chapter was perfectly written and i really felt Mark's pain and desperation and lonliness. Incredible job, I look forward to reading more of your work
writingtiger chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
I take it that's the end? It's sad.
masb1987 chapter 7 . 8/8/2006
I seriously love this story. It breaks my heart and I don't know how I missed it before. Guh. Mark is perfect, all the characters are. And poor Thomas! Beautiful!
Sargent Snarky chapter 7 . 8/8/2006
Damn, that's depressing. The end, I mean...

But it's good - gave me the shivers!

I really liked that first paragraph, too. Where Mark is imagining what'd be like if this were a movie. (Ha!)

Oh, hey! Random bit of trivia: In one of the nearby hospitals where I live, in certain wards they don't allow balloons or flowers. O.o Which is, in my opinion, quite a shame, but I asked a nurse about it, and she explained why, and it makes sense, so... -shrugs- Ah well...

Sorry... Tangent-land, there.

Anyway... only one chapter to go after this one then, eh? -smiles- I can't WAIT to see that one. See how you wrap this up. I'm sure it'll be excellent. -nodnod-

Anyway, back to this chapter:

My only complaints with this one would be some screwy stuff with pronoun reference. Now, though it's possible and not terribly hard to figure out which 'he' you're referring to at various points, it'd've been nice had you been more clear in spots. It's not a terribly big thing, but it is one thing that was a bit... annoying, as there were a few sentances I had to read more than once to figure out exactly which one was which.

But... one thing I am very glad about is that Mimi didn't get an abortion. I am ardently pro-life, anti-abortion all the way, and it's nice to see stories where characters /don't/ get abortions...

But, I also find Roger's fear of his child rather... interesting.

There's a lot more I could say about thoughts that this chapter stirred up, but I have to go to bed now, so... I won't.

But... although I happen to like Collins' and Mimi's last visits the best so far, this one I really liked because it provoked a lot of thoughts...

So... See you next chapter, then?

-waves-

Toodle Pip!

Love, Snarky
les-etoilles chapter 7 . 8/8/2006
Oh god...that's heartbreaking. I'm completely and utterly sobbing.
Television Jett chapter 7 . 8/8/2006
I like the stories, just don't like how long they are. It takes me a while to read them and I can't read them while I'm in a good mood because they make me real sad. I don' like how Mimi has died and how Roger is, but that's just me. But over all it's going well
Ethiwen chapter 7 . 8/8/2006
oh damn.

That was...heartwrenching. Wow.

This felt more complete than the last chapter, even with the inclusion of the child.

*cries* Roger's dead! I liked how Roger made Mark promise to start a new family. It was good that Mark's last visit to Roger was a relatively happy one. I also liked that Mark wasn't there. I know that sounds horrid of me, but I think it was fitting.

As always, -wonderful- work!

It's almost over. Then you get to work on everyone's favourite fic 'Warming the Heart'! Yay!

Love you.
Abby chapter 7 . 8/8/2006
No! No! No! Don't let Roger go, until he sees Thomas! *cries*
zorabet chapter 6 . 8/4/2006
*bawls*

I just woke up and you're making me cry. [

but I love this idea. ]