Reviews for Uh – No!
SGC Kitten95 chapter 17 . 10/31/2009
hay this is great, unfortunately i find that its unfinished. please can you finish this wonderful fic.
Crystalyte chapter 16 . 6/6/2009
Can you please update this story? I can be very annoying when I don't get my way! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please!

Please? :D
Crystalyte chapter 17 . 5/31/2009
Yet another one of your stories that I'm going to be waiting forever for you to finish. *cries*

Please! Write more! *begs*
Starfishyeti chapter 17 . 4/20/2009
Just want to add my name to the growing list of people begging you to finish this well-written, well-thought out story... Please!
numom1 chapter 17 . 3/29/2009
I've just finished reading this great story and unfortunately, it's not finished. I've really enjoyed this story and think it would be a shame if it never got finished. Please come back and finish it up especially as it looks like you're starting to come into the home stretch.

Pretty please...
mischief chapter 17 . 3/17/2009
okay here i go again. hooked into anther unfinished story. here i go with the begging- please, please, please finish the story
Lanyin Chao chapter 17 . 11/13/2008
Are you going to complet this piece? I really would like to read the rest of the story. Thanks for the good work.
nana lee chapter 17 . 8/13/2008
Can I beg to you. plead with you, please oh please finish this story This is the 2nd time I've read it and am so disappointed I can't see how it ends. please let me know if your ever going to finish it.

You are a very good writer, and you seem to want to put Daniel

in very hard places. Locked up and hurt but you always give him a lot of backbone and you really understand him.

So please give us that love this story some hope that your going to complete it
Kelly chapter 17 . 5/24/2008
This is a riveting story I couldn't stop reading, I know that its been a while since it was updated which probably means it won't be finished but I still have to say top job and a small part of me hopes I'm wrong and it will continue. Daniel giving them hell how cool is that!
Julie A. Richards chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Very, very good; keeps you reading and ... well... it's frustrating that it's ended on a relatively 'miner' cliffhanger... but it's still a good read.

SPOILER

Daniel is prisoner in Russia, and then he gets kidnapped, and then kidnapped again...

I really, really, really hope the author gets back to this, and finishes it, soon.
jajjaj chapter 17 . 3/27/2008
Hey,

Glad to see you're writing again. I see you say you are having a hard time with Whumped! I'd settle for you writing more on Uh-No! It's a wonderful story, and I've been sitting on the edge of my seat for way too long! Please update soon.
Burnout Wolf chapter 17 . 1/31/2008
OMG! Please update this fic quickly! It's really annoying having to stop at a point like this! Keep up the great work!
Renenet D chapter 17 . 11/27/2007
I'm not sure if I've already sent feedback for "Uh-No!", but I really like all the twists and turns this story takes. Poor Daniel, from one hornets' nest to another, oy. And, although the focus is primarily on Daniel, I like how you pay attention to other characters, as well, Jack especially.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to more updates!
Lurkinshdws chapter 17 . 9/26/2007
What happens next? Jack better hurry his ass up! I feel bad for Robert and Danny too! Don't keep us waiting! Write another chapter soon please!
jaj chapter 17 . 9/24/2007
Waiting patiently for an update...
105 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »