Reviews for Uh – No!
alessiana chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
I'm with Bookworm on this. Sure, we'd love an update but you put a lot of time and effort into your work (it shows in the final product) so we'd really just like to know you're ok.
Bookworm chapter 8 . 4/19/2007
Okay, it has been almost two and half months and I am worried about you. I love this story and you were undating at a fairly good rate. What happen? Hopeing that RL isn't getting you down too much. We are all waiting to see what else our poor Daniel is going to go through at the hands of that mad woman. You have captured Daniel to a tee with refusing to work for them. Okay got to go. Hope to see something soon. If not just something to tell us you are okay!
JJ CJ chapter 8 . 4/6/2007
Really, really interesting story line, here! I've read through all eight chapters in one sitting, and I can't wait to see more!

Best of luck with this and all other endeavours!

-J
forestwife chapter 8 . 3/21/2007
I just found this story, and I'm really enjoying it so far! Poor Daniel... but good on him for not giving in! update soon!
sarahmw42 chapter 8 . 2/4/2007
I've really enjoyed this story - can't wait for updates!
Thraesja chapter 7 . 2/4/2007
Excellent characterization. I like how you've managed to get across Daniel's utter boredom without boring the reader. And I like how you're setting up a possible ally or problem with Gregor.

Keep up the great work.
Renenet D chapter 7 . 1/11/2007
I have no idea how I've missed this gem, but it's excellent! Please, update soon! *feeding your plot bunny some carrots*
sarahmw42 chapter 7 . 1/8/2007
Eagerly awaiting your next update. Great work.
Jeanny chapter 6 . 12/25/2006
This is a very cool story - I don't think I've read anything AU Watergate before. I really hope that you continue it soon!
Nyx Ro chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
Uh-oh, that ending seems kind of ominous, the way it just trails off...

This is very good. Please write more! I want to see Daniel get rescued.
Nighshae chapter 5 . 12/12/2006
Great chapter, can't wait for the next one. Please, keep them coming, it looks like the action is going to be picking up any time now...
tvqueen64 chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
Poor Daniel - it always happens to him! The guys got the worst luck in the universe. This is a great fic, you've got the characters dead on and the plots ace!
Hadrianna chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
Woah, when I asked you to continue soon I hadn't expected it to be so soon - what a pleasant surprise :D

I like your writing style and the way you catch Jack and Daniel's character, you're really doing a great job! And of course I love your sense of humour:

“You will recognize a request by the presence of the word ‘please.’” - rofl :D

I can't wait for the next chapter ;)
Hadrianna chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
Nice story! I hope you're going to continue it some time soon :D
Nighshae chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Good start, can't wait for the next chapter! :D
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7