Reviews for Interchangeable
Tandy Sandman chapter 40 . 6/4/2013
This is a wonderfully addictive story. Took me a while to finish it but it was worth it! Thanks so much for sharing and keep up the good work.
AmunRa chapter 40 . 2/17/2013
What a good story. It could have probably ended in 20 chapters and it got a little confusing towards the end. I would have liked to see what happened with Samantha's reality. You built it up so much but provided no resolution.

I enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing.
AmunRa chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
Interesting story so far. It's neat to see the personalities of all the people involved.
bourbon92 chapter 40 . 12/10/2012
Great story, thank you for sharing it with us.
emys chapter 40 . 12/8/2012
just an amazing story, very good... wow...
Koiame chapter 40 . 5/21/2012
Excellent story! Truly brilliant!
OhShirleyUJest chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I kinda just read this from start to finish, nonstop, streaming season two on hulu... And it was brilliant! You've done a really good job of keeping them 'in character' - except for certain alternate reality characters who were...well...supposed to be off. Finding this was totally worth skimming 200 pages of summaries. Your control of the English language is remarkable and the whole work was cohesive and, for the most part, smooth.

The only (very slight) problem occurred in the later chapters where you were dealing with the four realities almost simultaneously. The characterizations for the individuals from the 'kid' dimension and the 'DanielJack' dimension, while still above average for any fiction work, definitely felt a little flatter than other characters...

Still, this was excellent! You truly rock.
rosebudmelissa chapter 40 . 5/25/2011
Wow! That was a great story. So good I didn't even want to take the time to stop and review between chapters, I was really hooked. The Quantum Mirror really makes for some fascinating stories. It's nice to see Daniel and Sha're together in at least one universe. It was fun seeing so many different universes. The three Carters working together made me laugh.
Oklina chapter 40 . 3/3/2011
Epic. Absolutely epic. It has been a long time since I've read a story on fanfiction that is this extraordinary! And addicting! It's a good thing I didn't stumble across this story until I had a break in my college courses, otherwise it would have driven me mad having to stick my nose into a textbook instead being able to read Interchangeable. The characters are full and vibrant, the plotline kept me on the edge of my seat and constantly wanting more, the story wasn't too dark or angsty, and had just the right touch of humor. I do wish you had extended the ending to include Daniel's return to A001, or at least his reunion with Samantha, but the conclusion was very sweet nonetheless. Great story! In fact, I think I'll have to go back and reread it all over again!
wild wolf free17 chapter 40 . 11/30/2010
I really enjoyed this.
Infinitechange chapter 40 . 10/19/2010
Awesome story! I loved the whole thing! -
flashwitch chapter 40 . 10/9/2010
This is a really great story. Very believable. The characters all felt right to me, and the portrayal of the abusive relationship was very realistic.

Emotionally, it was a bit of a roller-coaster, from humour to tension, to almost horror. It definitely kept me engaged.

This is about the fifth time I've read it and I realised I hadn't reviewed. It's an original idea that keeps me coming back again and again.

The one small issue I had was paying attention to which reality we were in. A couple of times I had to think when I read the number reality tag to figure out which versions of the characters we were with. But that probably has more to do with my attention span than your writing.

Also, while I'm here, I was on Area52 the other day, and I loved Quality of his Enemies. I don't have an account there, and I didn't review, but since I was reviewing this anyway, I figured I might as well mention it.

TravelingRiversideBlues chapter 40 . 9/7/2010
Thank you very much for a great story. I was a little sceptic about the plot to begin with, but the further I came in the story I realised that I did not want to stop reading. You have done a good job to keep a steady plot line with twists the right places, and not to many things were left unexplained.

Although I feel bad for all the trouble all the poor Daniels have been through, I very much enjoyed reading it, and will definitely be reading it in the future as well.

Thank you.
Lupanari chapter 40 . 8/19/2010
Truly wonderful story! :D Terrible situation for Daniel to be in, but I enjoyed reading it. Glad the bastard-Hammond is dead. The man seriously creeped me out from the very start. *shiver* Still feel that there are a few unresolved issues, though, mostly with the other universe. Wonderful ending with that toast, but I was kinda hoping that there would be bring a bit more resolution to it, like Jack's condition and whether Danny would ever be revived.

Aw well. Still enjoyed it. Good job creating that alternate universe. Had a lot of history and background to it, which was nice. :)

Just have one more thing to say; a bit of warning about the Jack/Daniel kiss would have been nice. I did not expect that anymore than Daniel did! ;) Reaction was pretty much the same, too.
xXDemonic AngelXx chapter 40 . 7/2/2010
It's been awhile since I've left a comment for a story on fanfic, so bear with me...

But overall... This story was fucking awesome. *ahem* I was quite pleased overall with this piece of work. This story had my attention once I began reading it and I never wanted to put my computer away. Details were a very nice amount, met all the hopes i had, and then some (the gay universe... HELL YES!) I was hoping for a little bit more abuse, but I looked at the story overall and the extra abuse wouldn't have fit it.

It has been awhile since I've read a good story on fanfic, and I'm glad I was able to stumble across yours. Thank you for coming up with this idea and caring to share it with the rest of us :)